Chapter thirteen

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Authors Note

Hey my prettys,

I haven't uploaded in over a week I think and I'm sorry but here is Chapter 13 <3 I hope you like it. Oh and follow me on twitter @chloe_feee... I will follow back trust me <3

Chloe XoxO

*Niall's POV*

I woke up a little after Chloe had woken, feeling very happy. I turned my head and kissed her temple, hoping I will be able to talk to her before everyone else gets the chance to. I looked over at the group thinking that they will be almost as happy as i was about our little Chloe waking up. I smiled again not sure if I will be able to take it off, I felt Chloe stur in my arms and I looked over to her. Her eyes were open and she was looking at me, I wanted so bad to kiss her right now.

"Nialler... Whats wrong?" She asked lifting her head and moving so we were at eye level.

"I was thinking of you" I said. Her eyes looked down and back up to me.

"Whats wrong with that?" I asked giving her a conffused look.

"Niall... I... Um... Think that we should just be..." I already knew what she was going to say my smile vanishing. Her eyes started to water and I couldn't help but wonder why.

"Chloe... Love... Its all right I hurt you and... I cant expect to be able to... be with you" I said looking down as her tears slipped down. I frowned at her wondering why she was crying.

"Thanks Ni..." She said, closing her eyes terars still falling. I whipped them away with my thumb and rested my head on hers falling asleep again.

*Chloe's POV* (Before she wakes up)

I was having a dream about Niall and me being so close again and there was a nother party. After a while he was in the coner making out with some red head. When I woke up Nialls face was turned away from me looking at the guys and my girls. I had to do something to make sure I didn't get hurt again.

"Nialler... Whats wrong?" I asked lifting my head a little so I could look at him better.

"I was thinking of you" He said. I looked down trying not to blush, I cant put myself in this position.

"Whats wrong with that?" He asked my eyes lifting a little to see a confused look.

"Niall... I... Um... Think that we should just be..." I tried to think of something to say, I could feel a pain in my chest and I started to cry... but I didn't know why. His smile fadded and I felt really bad for hurting him like how I am now. I was about to finish before he said.

"Chloe... Love... Its all right I hurt you and... I cant expect to be able to... be with you" Thats not it Niall, I just want to be frineds. How can I tell him this without having a breakdown myself? I sighed and closed my eyes tears still falling. I then felt Nialls thumb wipe them away, I felt a strong bolt of electrisit when he touched me he put his head on mine and I feel asleep thinking that I may have made the biggest mistake yet.

When I woke up again Niall wasn't next to me and I felt empty, I looked over to the strecher Niall was supposed to sleep on and he was there. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, until I heard a little squeal.

"OMG CHLOE!!!!!!!" Amber yelled out the top of her lungs. I smiled and sat up feeling a little uneasy. She ran out of bed and jumped onto mine. She flung her arms around me and started to cry, she pulled back and I felt more arms wrap around me. I lifted my head to see Tashie crying worse than Amber was, me being the over sensitive one started crying as well. I pulled my girls into a bigger hug and I swear I heard blood vesels pop. We pulled back after a while and I was bombarded with four boys who had jumped on top of the girls, I squelled and hugged them all back kissing them all on the cheek. I pulled back and saw a girl get out of bed slowly, I smiled and she smiled back.