10. Special Contract (18+)

Chapter 10 - Special Contract

Warning! Some scenes are inappropriate. Read at your own risk.

When Alejus helped me get out of the bed, I hung my hand on his shoulder to accompany my balance. Nahihilo pa din kasi ako after Plinth treated me. To be honest with, Annie made me take some medicine that'll boost my memory as she said. She ordered me to take all the tasks and tests for the whole week after she gave me that medicine.

Out of curiousity, I took all the tests and tasks. Plinth guided me. I was hungry to take all that, taking it all in a single day. It made me weak and burned out at the same time. You know the sayings na kapag mas ginagamit mo daw ang utak mo sa trabaho, mas mapapagod ka. That's how I feel right now. I feel so weak and losing my balance at the same time.

"You sure you're good?" He started asking while guiding me to walk to his office.

Tumango ako at kumapit sa braso niya habang nagsimula na kaming maglakad. Doon niya kasi naisipang pag-usapan namin ang sinasabi niya. Well, last night he mentioned it but he let me sleep first and he'll think about its terms. But this morning he got a meeting with his sister Siara and the whole day Annie made me take all the tests, kaya ngayon lang namin pag-uusapan ng pormal ito.

I don't know about this special contract of him but it makes me excited and nervous at the same time.

Nang makarating na kami sa loob ay pinaupo niya ako katapat ng swivel chair niya. His office is huge as like the library, full of books in his huge bookshelf too. Nakakalula tignan kapag nandito ka na sa loob.

May kinuha siyang folder and gave it to me.

"So, Johanna..." He started, clenching his jaw.

"Alejus..." I called back.

My hands are cold as my voice. I feel so nervous. He's so intimidating again. His eyes darkens when he looked at me, it's like he wants to tell something... Something strange that he wants to do with me.

"This contract will be part of our contract, but in the agreement, this contract is just between you and me."

I read the introduction of clause in the contract. There's a lot of definition of terms. I just scanned it for a little while and came back looking at him.

"Why?"

"There will be no questions ask in this contract, understand?"

Maawtoridad na naman ang boses niya sa akin at bumalik ang tingin niya sa hawak niyang papel katulad ng kontratang hawak ko.

"I just want to know why, Alejus."

Bumuntong-hininga muna siya bago niya ako sagutin.

"Personal issues, Johanna."

"O-okay... Continue."

Sumandal siya sa swivel chair and looked at me. Naalangan man ay tumingin lang ako sa kanya pabalik.

"This contract is personal. I will pay you double. You are permitted to talk about it with anybody unless it's me."

I swallowed, nodding at him while looking at his lips. He touched his signpen and read some clause in the contract.

"The Subject and the Superior must agree with each other in terms of their personal urges. The Superior will demand the Subject in his own terms, whenever, whatever, however he wants from the Subject." He reads out loud.