Part 35

- "Are you crazy?" I screamed . I was in the passenger seats , pushing his shoulder while he was driving like a fool . He drove faster , without answering .

- "ARE YOU CRAZY ? STOP!" I yelled .

He was driving like a crazy , without stopping . I had a weird feeling ; I felt like this happened , something like a déjà vu , or will happen .

Weirdest feeling ever .

- "Zayn Please ." I repeated .

He finally stopped the car , slowing sharply and turned , his eye full of lust

- "Do you know what day is today?"

- " Oh my god I thought you're going to kill us , and No I don't know you just made my brain look like marmalade after this crazy drive . Don't do it again . Don't .."

- "Today , only today I can say that : It had been a year since we met ." He declared clearly .

I dropped my jaw instantly , he remembers the first day when he came

- "The pervy Rapist , Samerah ." He giggled .

I stared at him without speaking , astonished. How could he remember this?

- "The kidnapper . Once you thought I was a kidnapper , do you remember?"

I couldn't speak , I just nodded stupidly

*FLASH BACK*

I locked my bedroom's door anxiously. i was scared :what if he's here just because he wants to rape me? he looks like he has my age and ,by his looks, he kinda look like a "bad boy."

i suddenly felt scared for the twins,what if he wants to kidnapp them? Kill them?

i opened the door rageously and ran to the kitchen . NOBODY. i was right he kidnapped them.

"Max! Salim! Answer please Max!" i screamed like a fool and ran to the living room.

- "Shhhh Samerah."

*THE END OF THE FLASH BACK*

- " Yes I do , I remember ." I pronounced .

- "Good! Well now it's gonna be real ." He smirked and raced again .

Oh no .

- "Please drive carefully ." I whispered , scared .

He was doing something more than 250km/h in the town .You cannot imagine how much it was scary

I jumped to the seat beside him and tried to control him

- "Zayn Please Stop. The.CAAAR!"

- "I just want to spend this day with you."

-"Zayn !" I screamed, glaring at the road.

- "Only you." He smiled.

- "Zayn Please !!!!!! " I yelled , hoping he'd not hit a car .

- "Just you."

- "ZAYN!"

He suddenly stopped the car, making me almost jump and hit my head.

- "Ouchhhh"

-"I'm Sorry." He shrugged.

- "You're sorry? You were about to kill us and you're just ... SORRY?"

- "It's Okay, Calm down, we are alive."

I sighed deeply , i was sweating as hell and my heart was beating so fast. I thought that it was my end.