Part 24

"Is it true?"

"What?" i jumped,feeling his hand tightened around my waist. 

"That you're going to stay with Harry in London." He uttered. 

He was standing behind me, i couldn't percieve his facial expression. 

With Harry? i thought they live in one house . Okay i was stupid when i thought of this.  

Harry wants me to stay with him in his house? i swallowed hardly,feeling his hand tightened around my waist . WTF? 

"Yes." i replied and started walking .  

He grabbed my arm again . 

"Can you let me please?" i asked in a ln annoyed way. 

"i'm going to drive you." He whispered, following me.

"No . no need to.." i stuttered. 

Calm Down Sam Calm Down. i whispered to myself. 

Zayn Malik's P.O.V. 

"No .. no need to.." She stuttered.  

i didn't want to let her go .  

it seems stupid but i didn't want to pull my hand off her arm, she's going to disapear again, i don't want this to happen . i don't wanna loose her again. 

Her Skin was burning mine. 

I suddenly felt a kiss on my right cheek,from the other side. 

Perrie. 

"Hellow Cheri,what's up." She smiled and put her hans on my shoulder. 

i looked at Perrie's hands then at Samerah's Arm .  

One from the right,the other on from the left. 

My mind was Blown .  

i was lost .  

Why Sam. Why did you re apear in my life. 

i was suffering from not seeing you . i spent a long time like that . Fans even call me the 'Mysterious boy' because i don't talk a lot. 

it's just that i prefer not talking, just thinking .

Thinking of you.

The boys tried to help me since my stituation got worse,that's why i'm with Perrie now. 

She helped me to make me less suffer from Sam's absence. 

She doesn't know this , but this is it. 

i'm suffering because of Sam and now she came back in my life, i'm gonna suffer more. Perrie will make me forget those suffers or at least try to. But in the other hand : i Love Samerah . From the beginning,til now. 

i pulled Sam's hand away and turnes to face Perrie : " Hello Babe." i said with a lot of difficulty. 

*This is for your Own good* a little voice in my brain was repeating .  

i let Sam in front of the house and followed Perrie,feeling the pain cutting my chest.

"Zayn we need to .. Talk." Perrie started,giving me a serious look.

"Yes dear." i replied,still shocked,thinking of Samerah. i just let her in front of the house alone. i'mma stupid d**k . Yes.

"Zayn look at Me i'm speaking." Perrie repeated. 

"What??!!!" i screamed in a hoarse voice,making her jump . 

"Zayn. You love her don't you?"  

Her question made my heart skip at least 5 beats. Did she read it in my mind. 

"Who?"  

"Zayn don't act like if you don't know about who i'm talking."  

"I don't understand." 

"Samerah. YOU LOVE SAMERAH DO YOU?" 

i stared at her ,speechless. i couldn't reply .  

her mouth was vibrating a little bit,she was about to cry. i tried to hug her but she pulled me away roughly screaming : 'ANSWER!' 

'WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?" i screamed back . 

"Because it's so obvisous. The way you were looking at her. and i saw you holding her arm.." 

"That was nothing . i swear god there's nothing between us." 

"i don't believe you." she muttered. 

"Don't believe me then." i shouted before slapping the door again . i was outside. 

Samerah wasn't there anymore. 

i stared at the road, trying to find her,but i saw nothing but a man with his wife. 

i sighed heavily .  

i just left her in the empty street and now she disapeared. Damnit Zayn you're a bitch even if it's impossible. Some scary thoughts hit my mind : That day when i followed her and beat up those dickheads who were trying to do something to her. i felt worried instantly . Damnit Zayn Damnit. The guilt was eating me. 

i tried to find a smoke in my pockets. 

'it's not good for you' Samerah's voice was playing in my mind.  

i stared at the cigarette and threw in on the floor angrily.  

i took my iPhone and stared at the screen stupidly . 

Unlock. 

i touched the 'Twitter Appli" 

i tweeted : ' "Sometimes,something really unexpected happens. You meet some persons that you didn't want to see but at the same time,missed so badly:(xx'

Samerah's P.O.V