Part 3

"shh you're going to wake them up."

The babysitter whispered, pointing at his lap. I discovered with a lot of suprise Max and Salim, sleeping peacefully on his lap.

"what did you do to them?" I screamed.

"Shhh shhh Samerah please."

"you gave them drugs didn't you?" I started freaking out.

My whole life I never saw them sleeping on a babysitter lap.

He chuckled. and wow what a chuckle.

What am I thinking? He gave drugs to my little brothers so he can rape me without any problem.

"What did you do to them whoaah omg Max, Salim." I fell on my knees and brushed their blonde hair.

"We were watching Tom and Jerry and they fell asleep." the babysitter smiled.

I dropped my jaw "Liar."

"I'm not lying." he chuckled again and I felt some butterflies in my stomach.

I never heard that cute chuckle before. What am I thinking? He gave drugs do my brothers!

"Samerah I swear I'm not lying !" he stared at me and brushed Max's hair, meeting my fingers but he quickly pulled away when he felt my hand.

"so why are they sleeping?" I gave him a suspicious look.

"Maybe because they were...tired?" he giggled.

"I never saw them tired they spend their day running there and here and you...you" I was screaming like a fool, trying to show him that I was totally right .

But all I saw in his blank expression is a little smirk .

"Zayn. It's Zayn Malik," he said

"I don't care who cares? " I shouted, shaking my head.

"Alright Samerah you look like you need a rest too. Let's watch Tom and Jerry and you will fall asleep also. look there's a little place left on my lap." he brushed his lap, still with the same  

mysterious, flirty facial expression.

"Malik Listen to me !" I screamed angrily.

"Call me Zayn cutie." he winked.

"I can't handle it." I groaned, picking up my phone.

"what's wrong?"

"I'm going to call my dad, I'm going to tell him that we don't need you as a babysitter." I replied, trying to find dad's name.

••••••••• 

hey readers please if you want more let me know it by voting and commenting cos i just started