Part 41

- "YOU?" I shouted  

- "YOU?" He screamed back. 

- "Oh , So you guys know each others ! I'm glad to hear that. I bet you are really good friends." 

He gave me a dark evil look , i gave him a dead look and we uttered at the same time  

- "Yeah ." 

That James changed a little bit . He was taller, older and stronger , not like the last time i dragged him out of the room,When he was trying to huh...Do nasty things to Sam.  

Sam . 

I glared at the crowd, trying to percieve her.  

- "Let's sit and drink something guys!" Perrie proposed. 

*Awkward silence* 

How did she meet that d*ckhead? 

I found myself , minutes after , sitting beside James drinking a panaché with Perrie . 

Huh i didn't expect to spend this night like that . 

I glared again at the crowd, trying to find Sam. 

She was dancing, with someone. A dirty dance . that made me jump , i got up .  

I wanted to get her off that guy but i noticed that she was enjoying it. 

It was Harry. 

My heart broke onto million pieces. 

I let myself fall on the sofa , staring at my cup. 

- "Zayn," 

-"huh..Yeah?" I glanced at Perrie. 

- "Are you Okay?" 

-"Totally." 

-"Good." She smiled. 

i tried to smile back .  

James , who was sitting beside me made the situation more awkward. 

Really awkward. 

- "You may have asked yourself , how did i meet your friend Right?" Perrie grinned. 

- "Huh?Yeah ..How did you?" I asked nonchalantly, glancing at Sam .She was laughing like a fool , tangling her fingers through Harry's curls. 

She looked happy, not like When i kissed her and she didn't respond. 

she looked frightened, i scared her.

i'm a monster. 

*Beep beep* Jame's Phone rang. 

He glared at the Caller ID and uttered , kissing Perrie's cheek and giving me an evil look  

- "I need to take this call . I'm just there babe, i'll be right back." He smiled then disapeared. 

- "So..." Perrie looked down. 

She looked nervous. 

My mind wasn't with her and That little james and Stuffs, only with Sam dancing With Harry.

- 'I was going to tell you how i met James. We were in town and ...i went to a party. I accompanied him ...to his home." 

-"huh yeah amazing." i uttered, glancing at Harry , he was dancing like a fool . That should be me . 

- "Yeah totally. That's how our relationship started, He's so careful and..." 

i was still staring at Sam. She was going to fall but Harry caught her and they both laughed.