Part 43

The situation wasn't funny at all , but i guess the alcohol had its effects on her . She started giggling like a fool .

I glared at her, without speaking then observed Harry , Perrie and James walking away .

-"You find it quite funny i guess."

-"Zayn oh my god," She staggered, grabbing my shoulder tightly . My heart skipped a beat. James made me face the situation : He was totally right.  

This Sam,That i wanted to get since i was a babysitter is still like an impossible dream for me . Being famous didn't help a lot , it just made the things worse with Harry and stuffs.  

James convicted her in less than a minute to go out with him, and it took me ages , in vain. 

At the end, he was right : I'm nothing but a stupid Babysitter . 

The pictures of me and Sam that night in their house, kissing after watching the Football match flashed in my mind. Things looked kind of easier that moment .  

I wanna be a Babysitter again. 

Even if i was a 'Stupid Rapist kidnapper' , She was appreciating my flirts i guess. But now, everything changed. 

- "Samerah.." I uttered. She was in front of me , grabbing my tee-shirt tightly to not fall.  

-"Hey dude.." She giggled. 

More drunk than i predicted.  

I hugged her tightly, closed my eyes, took a deep breath & an amazing idea hit my mind all of sudden. 

- "I wanna go back to the Home the home you know!" She grinned, staring at my face.  

Sometime i liked that Drunk Sam, She was more nice with me. 

But she forgets everything the day after. 

- "Alright Honey we will go " I smiled , brushing her chin . I felt so important and good for a while.  

- "Okay love" She hugged me tightly smiling , putting her head on my chest. 

I grinned back . Oh How i wish the 'not drunk Sam' was like that with me.  

- "Let's Go." i smiled, holding her warm hand , satisified . I had some great plans. 

Really great Plans , and i hoped it would work. 

*** 

I stepped in my car , more happy than ever and shouted  

- "Let's go!" 

As i started driving,she put her hand on my lap, moving to my knee. 

I bit my lip, my eyes focused on the road. 

She continued brushing my lap, giggling .  

- "Sam, no please" I swallowed hardly, feeling kind of Turned On. 

Decidely, the Drunk Sam was something that i never expected.  

She continued brushing my lap . 

- "Please..." I moaned. 

She giggled like a fool and closed her eyes. 

I sighed in relief and continued driving. 

Of course i wasn't going to the *home* as i said. 

- "Zayn.." She whispered opening her eyes. 

- "Yes love?"  

- "Where are we going?" She smiled. 

- "You'll see"  

She nodded quietly and closed her eyes again . 

Her Little hand was still on my lap. I pushed it away slowly and continued driving silently. 

*******