Part 25

People here. There. Everywhere.

Girls running with their luggage, guys sitting in some little coffeshops, drinking their last coffee with friends before travelling .  

People . People. Many policers,Many languages.  

That's how an airport look. 

i was lost in the crowd. 

Doniya callede recently,telling me that we will travel soon .  

i had to travel to London since my university studies will start soon .  

And ,as we said, i will stay in Harry's home before hiring my own house. 

I was so lost and kind of worried.  

What if i miss my flight?  

"Where are you guys? :0" i texted Doniya.  

"In front of the door 15 Hurry your ass gurrrlll. x" She immediatly replied. 

i switched off my phone , put my luggage on my back and started pushing people, running like a fool, trying find that Door 15. Hopelessly. 

"the 15 Please?" 

"Door 15?' 

"Can you show me the way?" 

"15?" 

i was asking pratically every policer that i met in my way and they were all showing me the same direction Thanks god.

'Sam We're Here!' i heard someond shouting.  

i looked up and found Doniya waving at me.

She was with the boys and Perrie too. 

"Oh finally sam what were you doing? Cuddling Koalas?"

"I think someone else wants to cuddle herr' " Louis sang and got interruped by a hit . Someone hit  

him with his elbow.

"Sorreh." He mumbled. 

"Anyway . i think you guys need to go . i'm going to miss y'" Doniya started but i immediatly interruped her.  

"WHAT ? YOU MEAN YOU ARE NOT COMING WITH US?" i dropped my jaw .

- "i'm sorry sweetheart i can't . i wish i could.." she hugged me. 

i shivered.

- 'What's wrong Sam?" Harry asked, kind of worried.

- ' You won't stay with us orr..." Louis winked. 

'No no no it's just that.." 

'She is scared. we're cool i swear." Niall smirked. 

"Uhu okay hah." i giggled nervously .  

Doniya was hugging her brother.  

'i'm gonna miss you so much." 

'i'm gonna miss you too." He replied. 

Then she gave a cold handshake to Perrie and left us, we were about to go to the plane. 

i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned and found Harry smiling at me. 

"Don't worry sam. Everything's gonna be alright. if you're nervous bout spending time with those weirdos" He pointed at the boys and him too and continued,after chuckling ' Be sure you shouldn't . You will enjoy your time with us. Anything bad will happen to you trust me ." He smiled honestly. 

i smiled back smoothly . He was nice.  

But WTF? Why was he saying Us us us. i mean i'm going to stay in his House no? 

My mind was blown .  

We were in the plane , Zayn didn't look or talk to me .  

He was occupied,talking to Perrie. 

I sighed heavily and sat next to the window. 

Niall was putting some Muffins in Louis' hoddie and laughing like a crazy, and daddy direction was yelling at him, Zayn was sitting in the frontseats with Perrie. NATURALLY. 

I stared at the window for a while until i felt someone's presence. i turned and found Harry sitting beside me , his lips slightly curved.  

Dimple man. 

He stared at my face for a while,still doing that weird smile then looked down at my neck . lower and lower. 

he leaned towards my waist. 

i gave him a 'WTF?' look. 

'Your seatbelt.' He uttered, locking mine .  

'Th..Thank you." i stuttered. 

'No problem miss." He smiled. 

i smiled back warmly. 

"Are you scared?" He suddenly asked after an awkward silence. 

"WWhyut?" i almost giggled. 

"Of planes." He finshed,still showing me his perfect dimples. 

"i'm not haha. But i used to,when i was younger." 

"i was too . And i'm still!" He blushed. 

"Awwww.." i grinned. 

he just shrugged and we started talking about anything and everything.

While talking, i was eating some Cupcakes that Doniya gave to me some few hours ago. It was so yummy. 

"Can i have some?" harry asked,putting his hand in the box. 

'Nuh huh!" i shouted,slapping his hand joyfully. 

i was feeling sometimes Zayn's eyes on me,from the other side of the plane, but that was only when i was talking to Harry. When i turn to look at him, i find him talking to Perrie too.

Weird. 

'And i was like ,babe babe oh babe and she was like meh? and i was like No MY CARROTS" Louis was randomly shouting ,making Niall and Liam giggle. 

Weird. Yes.

"pretty pweassse." Harry pouted,doing a puppy dog face. 

i stared at the cupcakes and smirked. 

"Awww not for those eyes." i tried to resist but it was too much for me.  

(a/n just like that cat u know the orange Cat. wearing boots Lol.) 

"Okay fine then" i finally gave up.

- "it always works." He smirked leaning towards the box in my lap. 

he Wasn't leaning towards it, but towards my face all of sudden. . .

--******************************--