Part 42

The hot weather was tickling my nose . My chest rose up and fell down nervously .

That was the most awkward situation I've ever saw .

JAMES? From where did he suddenly flourish? I though he disappeared and here we go again .

Perrie was staring at Harry , speechless . Zayn was sweating as hell , he had a bruise on his forehead .

- "I .."

I glared at Perrie for a moment , then , without thinking of the probable consequences , I walked toward her and gave her a slap that she will certainly never forget .

- "What did you just do?" She shouted , touching her cheek .

I just had to do it , it looked so non-sense at that moment , but I realized that all those things are because of her , so she deserves a slap right?

- "What's wrong with you? " Harry declared . I froze , turned slowly and gave him a 'WTF' look .

- " Is everything Ok?" He stared at Perrie . She nodded slightly . I heard Zayn chuckling behind me .

James was speechless , glancing at me , at Zayn , then at Perrie .

We spent something like 5 minutes , staring at each others , trying to understand what happened exactly . Who should be mad at who?

- " I don't know what to say." James shrugged off .

I almost giggled , the situation wasn't funny at all . The fact that it was really complicated and weird made me chuckle . Kind of like a film .

I needed to fix my mind . to sort everything out .

Perhaps by thinking in the most basical way , i will understand ?

Perrie : She is with James . She was dancing with Zayn minutes ago and she cheated on Zayn with Harry before . She deserved her slap . I grinned lightly and continued thinking

Harry was with Perrie , having a sex relationship and now he's almost going out with me .

- " Why were you dancing  with this shit ?" James said to Perrie , pointing at Zayn .

- " his name is Zayn , Zayn Malik ." I uttered . I don't know why I did it , I just felt like it was funny , maybe it was because of the alcohol .

" Zayn Jawaad Malik , nice to meet you mate ! How was your day? Good? Oh mine too !want tea?coffee? Sorry I don't have anymore , but you can have some cookies ,wait no , no cookies left , sorry mate ! See you later okay? Okay !" Zayn declared , really quickly , making me almost bust out laughing . I did my best , trying to hold it .

James's face was getting red .

- " DO you know what Zayn? I totally respect you , you're really famous ! even my little sister is fangirling over you ! She'd love to meet you , but I can't let her meet some shit like you . Don't forget : After all this , you're nothing but a stupid pathetic babysitter , Malik . Am I right? Yes." He smirked , leaning towards Zayn's face

Zayn Malik's P.O.V

" You're nothing but a pathetic babysitter , Malik , Am i right? Yes ." He uttered , leaning closer .

I nipped my hand's skin to not punch him .

I Hurtfully remembered that day , Sam's reaction when she saw me .

***Flash back***

i walked discretely towards the entrance. James shouted pointing at me "Hey yo Boy ! Here's Samerah were you trying to find her ?"

i tried to hide myself but she already saw me. so i let myself staring at her . Her golden dress was fitting her curves perfectly. She was beautiful . And her Curls falling down her shoulders were making her look Flawless.

"What are you doing here??" She declared .

James glanced at me and smiled "Samerah it's nice to see that you brought your boyfriend with you."

« my boyfriend ? » she exclaimed glaring at me . I blushed , looking down .

"No he's just the babysitter , and I honestly don't know what he's doing here ."

- **End of the flash back**

I opened my eyes , finding James , a huge smirk playing on his face , he knew that It hurts me . He hurt me without using violence . I prefer a punch than this .

- " You will never get the girl that you want Zayn , you're just a babysitter after all." He whispered in my ear , his smirk grow wider .

- I had a bugle in my throat , I couldn't pronounce any word .

I just looked down , speechless .

- "And guess what? I have Perrie , and I can also have Sam. Just telling you." He flipped his golden soft hair , reminding me of the first day I saw him .

***Flash Back***

"Hi. Is Samerah here ? "

"Who are you ?" i uttered coldly ,not letting him the way to come in.

"I'm James. .....Her...Friend." He flipped his blonde hair. He was gorgeous. i looked like a shit in front of him . That made me hysteric.

"What do you want ? Do you realise that you are disturbing us? SAMERAH AND I. do you?" i shouted , bombing my chest to look stronger and taller than him.

***End of flash back***

My whole body was trembling . After all , he was right . I'm nothing .

- " Are you Okay...mate?" He smirked , touching my shoulder .

- "Leave me."

- "I meant Babysitter , sorry. Did I offence you? You look Pale!"

- "Leave me alone." I sniffed .

- "Okay , I'm sorry , I gotta go now , Bye !" He smiled , grabbing Perrie's arm . Bitch .

- "Oh and don't forget ! you will never get the girl that you want." He whispered again , before walking off with Perrie and Harry .

AND HARRY? WHY HARRY? I will never understand this world .

I glared at Samerah , she was behind me , motionless .

She started chuckling .

Decidely I will never understand this world .

''''''''''''''''''''''''