Part 16

She was with me." Zayn uttered making us stare at him. He suprised me. Damn he will tell everything. Everything that happened last night. I hate this guy. Why did he follow me to that party. I'm screwed.

"Oh hey Zayn I didn't notice you. You're alright? It's only 11am What are you doing here." Mom smiled warmly to Zayn, after glancing at her watch.

"Your daughter was with me. " He repeated coldly, making mom kind of shocked. What did he mean?

"She wanted to prepare a suprise to you guys by buying airplane tickets to Malibu. And she woke up early and asked me if I could keep an eye on the twins during your trip guys. That's why i'm here." He finished.

Damn damn damn. Zayn what are you doing. What are you saying. Why are you lying. I started freaking out.

Mom grinned and hugged me "Oh thanks a lot Sam. Your dad and I really needed to break and we were thinking of traveling somewhere. Thank you Sweetie."

"You you you're welcom mom." I stuttered giving to Zayn a 'You're so dead' Look.

Why did he say that? Do I even have airplane tickets? WTF. i didn't need his help. I didn't ask him anyway.

"Ok so...i'm going to say hi to the twins." Zayn smiled, walking upstairs.

"and I'm going.... To my room." I uttered and followed him.

When I was sure that no one was actually looking at us I grabbed his collar anf whisper yelled "Are you fucking crazy? Why giving me those problems. Why? Did I do something to you? Why? Why just tell me why."

He replied calmly "I gave you a solution Sam. I was trying to help you. You can easily buy Malibu Tickets on the net for one Week end and give them to your parents."

"I didn't need your help. I don't need you to help me GET IT?"

"WELL YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I DIDN'T SAY TO YOUR PARENTS WHAT REAllY HAPPENED YESTERDAY. WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A DICK." He screamed, leaning towards me,his face was getting red. It was true he helped me. But I won't admit it. Don't Ask why, that's it.

I groaned and slapped my room's door then threw myself on the bed, Taking a deep breath to calm myself down. Then I took my laptop and did what Zayn told me. Exactly. 15 Minutes after, I bought the tickets. The Flight was this afternoon at 4 Pm. When I gave them to dad he looked suprised.

"This afternoon!" He jumped.

"uuh yeah i wanted to keep the suprise yeah..." I mumbled. Zayn wasn't with us. He was with the twins in their room, watching Tom&Jerry .

Dad showed the tickets that I just printed to mom "Look it's this afternoon." He frowned. I smiled nervously.

"Oh thats so good Josh cmone pack your luggage we really need a vacation together. Just me and you," Mom jumped, winking at dad. 

Ew.

Thank you so much mom. 20 minutes after, they were in their car, I cannot believe they trusted me that fast. I mean, me in the house=Party!

''good bye mom dad im gonna miss you. I will take care of everything I the house don't worry guys. I'm old enough and I'm glad you're realizing it." I grinned proudly.

"Oh sweetie you will not be alone. Zayn will stay with you guys during those 2 days. He will sleep with the twins i told him. Don't worry about anything. He is responsible, take care sweetie" She blew me a kiss before dad could start driving.

Shit shit shit. Kill me now! Oh no.  

I went back to the house,finding Zayn playing with the twins like a 5year old. He was carrying them on his back and doing some weird noises until he saw me, standing in front of him.