Part 28

We were in the street, alone.  

We spent like 3 minutes staring at the car ,until it disapeared in a tiny avenue. The anger was bruning my blood when i remembered the way he nodded when Perrie asked him if i did something. You cannot imagine How much i was crazy mad. 

I cried because of this shit. 

He faced me and started , after taking a deep breath : 'Sam ,Listen , i wo..." 

i immediatly interrupted him and started screaming : 'YOU NOTHING BUT A DICKHEAD YEAH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU COULD BE A DORK YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I HA.."  

i think i was screaming like a fool because some people were looking at us . i even heard someone whispering : 'a couple fighting. How cute." 

If i wasn't occupied i swear god i'd kill the one who said that . 

Zayn interrupted me all of sudden By leaning towards my face and giving me a quick kiss on my lips . Then he pulled away and continued glaring at me like if nothing happened. i dropped my jaw and slapped him immediatly .

My legs couldn't support my weight. i felt weak for a moment. 

i stared at him , speechless, for something like 10 minutes. 

He was motionless, his facial expression was misterious. i couldn't understand it. 

So i started screaming again , to calm myself down :  

'YOU NOTHING BUT A FUCKING DICKHEAD. HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? AND WHY BEING LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND TREATING ME LIKE IF I WAS "  

-' Sam listen please.' 

- " LIKE IF I WAS A BULLSHIT YEAH AND NOW YOU.." 

- 'Samerah please..' 

- 'NOW YOU'RE KISSING ME. ARE YOU INSANE? WTF . I ALWAYS KNEW YOU'RE A A A.." 

- "SAMERAH !" His horase voice made me jump .  

- ' Can i say something please?! He yelled. 

- "You just did." i replied quickly. 

- 'Sam, i'm Sorry. Really." 

- "For what?"  

-"For everything." 

And now he's being philosophical with me .  

My insides were bruning, i wanted to cry laugh faint die at the same time . 

A weird feeling that i cannot describe .  

I stared at him for some few seconds then slipped out my phone from my pocket ant started searching through my contacts the 'H' 

'Harry Styles. Call.' 

(a/n i forgot to mention that all the boys gave her their number in the plane.)  

the phone started beeping one time , two , three , four, five . 

Zayn was still standing in front of me. 

- "Hello..Harry? Hey it's Sam. Yeah ." i started. 

Zayn was hearing everything said. His hand were in his pockets . 

- "Oh Samiie Waddup." 

- "Harry please. can you pick me up? i'm near ammm" i turned and found 'Burger King.' 

- ' i'm near the airport. you know in front of Burger king." 

- " Ok But, Zayn is not with you?"