Part 20

Then i saw Five Boys walking towards us. 

Somebody Hold me please.

i glanced at them,They all greeted Doniya who probably knows them for a long time because she knows their names.

"Hi Doni !" A blonde guy said to her with a deep irish accent then glared at me : " Who are you?" He asked nicely.

"i'm Umm umm i'm .."  

I couldn't pronounce , i was feeling Zayn's eyes on me.  

"Nice to meet you 'Umm umm' ! " One of them shouted, making everyone laugh . i faked a giggle,still nervous. 

"She's Samerah, a friend. You can call her Sam." Doniya declared. 

All of them stared at Zayn,their jaw dropped and shouted : " THE SAMERAH?" 

"Oh my gawd oh my gawd." The one wearing strips added in a girlish voice. 

Zayn blushed nervously without replying . i could read anger on his face.

Anger. 

Why anger.

Someone wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear "Then hey Sam.."  

it was a curly haired guy. 

"Amm amm." i blushed. 

WTF with me? why i cannot pronounce juste ONE clear answer. 

"Hello Sam nice to meet you, i'm Liam. Liam Payne." The first one ,who looked serious,said. 

i just smiled. 

"And i'm Nialllll!!" the blonde irish one started making some weird faces . i chuckled. That curly haired had his arm still around me. it made me feel kinda Uncomfortable. 

"i'm Louis. Call me Boobear." the guy wearing a beanie said . 

They were adorable. 

'And i'm Harry Babe, call me whatever you want." Curly haired whispered in my ear. 

i nodded stupidly without looking at him. 

Zayn. 

he was standing behind them. 

i glanced at him quickly and he looked away . Awk. 

"GUYS you need to prepare cmon cmon you are late ! the show will start!" 

A man shouted from the room. 

"Are you going to watch the final?" Harry i guess? Yeah Harry asked me. 

Doniya nodded : "Of course we will .What a question Hazza." 

She was standing beside her brother.

"We need to go girls the show will start soon,we need to prepare ourself to look Sexy in front of you." Louis winked,making us all laugh. 

What a funny guy. 

They all waved at us and went i the room. 

Zayn was still standing there. 

"Good luck Zaynie Hope you will do well!" Doniya said and hugged him,he hugged her back.

Then he stared at me .