6 (Part 9)

"So how'd it go? Tsumu" The moment Samu asked me this, I jolted up from my spot on the couch still trying not to wake up Omi. Before answering I walked over to Samu and pulled him to a separate room.

"I got him some gifts, I have an idea he might've gotten me something too, should I try and see?" Samu's eyebrows perked up in interest before settling down.

"Normally, I would've said yes and even joined you but don't you think it would add suspense to wait until he decides to present what he bought?" I was shocked at how Samu actually said something smart and feigned awe making him grimace at me.

"Yeah yeah you're right, now go to bed and I'll try and sleep on the couch."

"To sleep with your Omi- OUCH FUCKER!" Before Samu could finish I kicked him in the side before storming off back to the living and quickly falling asleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up around 11:00 to the smell of a variety of different foods. The side of the couch Omi was on was empty but excessively clean like nobody was sitting there since last night. As I looked out the window and realized it was raining, did Omi go home already?

"Oh so now you're awake stinky" As I turned to the low voice on the other side of the living room, I saw Omi with an apron, multiple cleaning supplies and a mask.

"I tried to calm him down but as soon as he woke up he went on a cleaning frenzy he's been at it for like three hours bro." After turning my head now to the kitchen, I saw that Samu was the one yelling while he was making what seemed like a mix of breakfast and lunch foods. However, it wasn't anything he had made before, it almost looked like some of the food was foreign too.

"Before I get to why Omi is frantically cleaning, WHAT ARE YOU COOKING?" I yelled as I had finally gotten off the couch and began walking over to the kitchen.

"DON'T YOU DARE STEP IN THE SWEPT UP DIRT!" Omi yelled right before I almost stepped in a pile of dirt that seemingly came from under the couch. "In case you're wondering, your BROTHER decided to inform me there was a rat under the couch when I woke up and I have been cleaning to make sure it has nothing to eat, this place could have an INFESTATION!" Immediately before I ran up to Samu I glared at him and he simply gave a shrug before defensively preparing for me to tackle him.

"I guess you aren't gonna be eating this nice foreign food I am making if you want to attack the superior brother." Looking over the food that I saw was a mix of latin, korean, and japanese food. "Sakusa suggested as 'punishment' I make difficult food I find online and a lot of it was foreign I think he is just hungry."

"That is an awfully odd request but that is what you get for telling him we had RATS." Samu definitely seemed exhausted from making so many different kinds of food but it all looked so good. Eventually I decided to take a shower allowing myself time to reflect on the sixth dream. The sixth dream felt disconnected from the others, it was not any particular event that I had to remember or an interaction that would stick with me when I woke up. Instead it was a number, "6". I couldn't fathom why this dream was so odd or how I was even able to simply dream about the number 6. Maybe it was because it was the sixth day? Maybe something would happen at 6:00? I just had to wait and see at this point.

After my hour long shower, yes hour long, I headed back to where Omi and Samu were and Omi and I ate while Samu quickly ran to the shower at Omi's request. It was oddly quiet, too quiet. Obviously Omi had been cleaning for a while but he hadn't been this quiet with me specifically in a while, maybe with Samu but why me? Once Samu made his way back to meet with us while we still ate, he seemed to also notice how uncharacteristically quiet Omi was while he sat with me. Sadly, Samu didn't decide to "help" in this situation and probably gave him more reason to not speak.