The Final Dream (Part 10/Final Part)

Sakusa POV*

1 day timeskip

    "It has been two days, it's time," I said to myself, nervous of whether or not the gift would actually be ready. I finished dialing the number and before it could ring twice, I heard an answer.

    "Ah looks like the little one called, nobody else has called these past two days so I know it's you," once again I was shocked at how easily the lady could tell when I was going to do anything even when I was away from her shop. After a brief silence she continued speaking, "I have what you need, just come down when you are ready," somehow, it seemed the lady was more excited than even I was.

    "Thank you! I will head over right now!" In eagerness I hung up the phone and immediately got on the bike I had still and rode down to the lady's shop. What my dream told me, if it's true, then Atsumu had the same dream so this will work. Having this thought run through my head drove me to peddle even faster, throwing all road caution to the wind. Within minutes I arrived at the shop and quickly walked in causing the outside air to rush in with me.

    "Woah there little one, I know you're eager but that drift is killer for my saggy skin!" Unlike the past two times I had been here, the lady was already at the front desk wrapping a gift box. The box had a green base color with gold and red patterning of what seemed to be dragons on it. There was also a key and a seal that she attached to it, meaning it was locked unless opened with the key.

    "Is this a ring?"

    "Now now, I would tell you but your dream should have done that for you, give this to him tonight, it is a full moon so the scene is set for your success tonight."

    "Hey what does that mean? 'Set for my success' is there some special meaning?

    "You. Will. See. Now go, don't bother waiting to thank me or whatever you have a big day ahead of you," Before I knew it this old short lady was using all her strength to push me out the shop and send me off with a wave. I had nothing else to do other than go back to where my parents are and tell them I will be out today too, it's the last day, the big day.

Atsumu POV*

    Streamers, lights, and food. Lots and lots of food. There were even people I knew, dancing, talking, seeming so happy. That is how my dream started, the final dream. This dream was not just like any dream, it felt real. Like I was watching a future telling of events that would transpire as a result of the final dream.

    "Ugh it's still early!" Looking at the clock, it read 8:00, much too early. If I had woken up later I would be left with less time to think about this dream.

    The dream was at a party, that much was clear, and the party didn't seem to be like a birthday party or a celebration, it was just happening and I couldn't figure out why. As the dream went on, it played out as if I was living it in the moment instead of watching from the outside. Hinata, Kageyama, even some other people like the Aoba Johsai team were there. Everyone was so happy and socializing like this was normal. Then, he came.

    "Atsumu, come with me," That is all I remember Omi saying in my dream. There was a missing piece of the dream between when he arrived, when he spoke to me, and when he gave me it. A gift, something I never would've expected from him as it was not just a normal gift.

    With all these events from the dream to remember it meant that SOMETHING was going to happen and I didn't know how. Until I got a text from a dear friend.

8:15 am

Prettykawa: Yahoo, Pretty Boy Tsumu! I know you're awake

Atsumu: Heyo! Whatcha up at this hour for Pretty Boy Kawa?