CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Mrs. Styles opens the door and greets Daisy's dad and Ethan. She looks at Daisy Moon for something more than a second. She inhales slowly and puts on a sad smile while stroking Daisy's cheek. "Happy anniversary Mrs. Styles" Daisy smiles sweetly and hands her the present her dad told her to carry.

Audrey quietly thanks her and puts it on the table along with other gifts, most of them being bottles of scotch or wine. Daisy knows how much Mr. Styles would like that.

"Harry, dear, Mr. Moon and his kids are here." Audrey waves him over to them after they stepped inside the house. Daisy recognises the furniture from the many visits she paid without anyone but Mr. Styles being there.

Daisy admires Harry's black suit and smiles at him. He looks at her for a split second and then completely ignores her. "I'm glad you could make it, Lewis." Harry pats Daisy's dad's shoulder, smiling at him. They walk off talking about some adult stuff Daisy doesn't want to hear about. Ethan also leaves her side to get a drink.

Daisy looks at the floor for a while before leaving to find a bathroom. The Styles' family invited lots of people, mostly men in suits and women in tight dresses. They all looked like they belonged in an office of some sorts, and were incredibly wealthy.

Daisy struggles to find a bathroom door and ends up going upstairs to continue searching. Her black shoes tap against the dark wood of the floor. She finally finds the modern looking bathroom. She quickly wees and fixes her hair. She sighs and leaves the room, but then bumps into a small child.

Little Luna falls backwards on her bum and closes her eyes and inhales deeply to let out a loud cry. "Shit" Daisy curses and then scolds herself for doing so. She picks up the tiny girl in a white onesie and shushes her. Luna doesn't stop crying which makes Daisy feel nervous. "I want down" Luna yelps and trashes her little legs around.

"Daisy Moon, what the hell are you doing?" Daisy spins around swiftly after putting the crying girl back on the floor. Mr. Styles stands there with furrowed brows and a scowl on his face when he sees his daughter. He kneels down and Luna stops crying immediately. "Baby, what happened?" Harry says in a sweet voice. "I was just-" Daisy starts but gets cut off.

"I wasn't asking you" He harshly spits. Daisy Moon is taken aback and puts her hands on her chest as if his words physically hurt her. He picks up Luna from the floor and strokes her brunette locks. "Daddy" Luna squeals and grips the collar of his shirt. Daisy feels incredibly uncomfortable and stares at her nails. Harry walks towards a door that has LUNA written on it. Daisy feels like she needs to apologise so she waits until he comes back.

He returns after about five minutes, Daisy is sitting on the floor against the wall, knees pulled up to her chest. He doesn't notice her until she shoots up and grabs his blazer. His body is tensed. "I'm sorry sir. I promised my daddy I wouldn't cause any trouble. Please don't tell him." Daisy whispers.

Harry doesn't respond but instead slightly nods his head. Daisy stands on her tippy toes and presses her lips firmly on his. He immediately holds her by her tiny waist and deepens the kiss.

"Happy anniversary Mr. Styles." Daisy whispers when she pulls away.