CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Her feet were up against the headboard of her bed and her hair was sprawled out on her pillows. She holds her small teddy bear in her hand and looks at it intensely.

"I am bored" she whispers in a groan and wiggles her toes.

Since Ethan went away, the house had been empty and silent. Daisy's dad had gotten another job as an assistant at an office in London, so if he wasn't teaching at school he was either asleep or working there.

Levi didn't call her after they hung out, so Daisy thought he had forgotten about her. She wanted to go see Harry, but because it was Monday afternoon she knew he would be at school working. Her school started the summer holidays a week before anyone else's did, so she was stuck at home.

Until she naïvely made a decision.

His hands were pulling on the roots of his long hair. "Kate sit down there are twenty more minutes to this class" He raises his voice at the seventeen year old girl. Her straight brown hair is thrown over her shoulder as she sits back into her place. "But I've finished the assignment?" She says with attitude. Mr. Styles humourlessly chuckles and stands up from his seat. "Well Kate," he walks over to her table and places his palms on it, "Too fucking bad".

A knock on the door interrupts the slight laughter in the classroom and the door is opened to see headmaster Brightlee. He makes an announcement to the class about some kind of project they have to do in two days time, and before Harry notices it, the lesson is over.

He gathers his leather binders and places them neatly into his suitcase and leaves the room after all the students are gone. His next class is photography, which he doesn't usually do, but can't complain about.

The classroom fills quickly and Harry clears his throat to silence everyone. All the students were quite frightened by him, because of his towering hight and deep loud voice.

"Right, we're gonna start with portraiture so everyone pick someone you want to photograph." Harry sits down at his desk and watches as everyone picks their friends.

He stands up and walks to the cabinet next to his desk and gets out ten different colours of tape. He places them on the desks of the students and explains that they need to use the tape as a base. The class starts working immediately.

Whilst in the process of helping a girl in the back of his class with her camera, a knock is heard on the door. Harry leaves the girls' side and opens the door.

Small Daisy is standing in front of him with a smile on her face. Her hair is messy and wavy from the wind and her top shows off her bare shoulders and collarbones. Mr. Styles' eyes widen at the sight of her. He wants to push her to the hallway so they wouldn't get seen by anyone but he has a better idea.

His shocked expression changes and he takes Daisy's hand, leading her into the classroom. Most of the students are silent as they watch their teacher with confusion.

"Right listen, since you lot are obviously shit at this exercise, I'm gonna show you how it's done." He says and puts his hand under Daisy's chin to make her face the class. She looks shy and quite terrified. Mr. Styles loves it.

He gets a pink roll of tape from his desk and tells everyone to do exactly as he does. He brushes Daisy's locks out of her face and behind her ears. She's too shy to say something.

He starts taping on her face and down her shoulders. Daisy wants to yell at him but knows she won't ever find the courage to do so. The students are roughly two years older than her she guesses and are looking at her with a lot of interest.

Daisy's cheeks are rosy and her flesh is covered by goosebumps. Harry smirks when he stands in front of her, away from the class to see. "That's enough" he whispers to himself.

He turns around and gets the camera in her face. Daisy keeps a natural expression, too shy to do anything else. Harry reaches to her face and raises her chin a slight bit.

He snaps a dozen of pictures and they immediately get sent to the projector screen behind Daisy so the whole class can see.

The sound of the bell cuts through the silence. "If anyone leaves this room without me telling them too, you'll be fucked" Mr. Styles yells quickly. The students sit down at their desks and Harry gives them their homework assignment.

"Okay, now get out" He says and the teenagers all walk out of the classroom, leaving Daisy and Harry alone.

There's a short silence between them. "I would love to hear your shitty excuse for coming to see me and interrupting my class but I'd rather have you give me a kiss" He says and Daisy is immediately around his neck.

She jumps up so her legs are around his lean waist. He holds her silky thighs tightly. She sloppily kisses him multiple times and holds his cheeks with her small hands.

"You embarrassed me" She says between kisses. "You disrespected the fact that I had to work" He breathes back.

He stumbles back and sits on his desk, Daisy's straddling his lap and squeezing his cheeks together. "I have an idea" She sighs. "Stop thinking" He replies.