CHAPTER THREE

“When will Mr. Styles ever come inside my house?” Daisy Moon giggled and put her legs over his thighs so she was almost on his lap. He wanted to smile but just looked through the tinted windows at the snow falling down on the car. “Not until you're twenty one” He tells her seriously but she laughs. 

She grabs his collar and pulls herself on top of his lap, “That's a loooong time” she childishly says. He chuckles and lays his hand on the small of her back. “I know, baby. That's God's punishment for loving me” He looks at her lips and back to her eyes.

“God would never punish me, God loves me” She states and wraps her arms around his neck. 

He groans, “Stop talking about God” he seems a bit annoyed but more eager for her lips. “There's always time to talk about God,” Daisy teases and drags her hands down his chest. He moans and yanks her head closer to his so he can reach her pink lips. 

“I need to go inside.” She whispers onto his lips. He ignores her and rubs her thighs until she opens the door. He freaks out and pushes her off of his lap. 

“What the fuck do you think you're doing? You can't open the door like that, people could see!” He yells angrily and yanks the door shut. 

Daisy Moon was startled. His mood change scared her. Without another word she opened the passenger seat door, pulled up her knee socks a bit higher and slowly walked to her front porch, wishing he'd follow her and kiss her goodbye. Instead, she heard the car speed away with her heart in it.