CHAPTER SIX

He doesn't move. He's stood on the front porch of the girl he was terribly interested in, with her staring at him like she'd seen a ghost.

Daisy stands there in the doorway, without anything to say. Until she feels a pair of hands touch her waist and yank her to a strangers body, a crotch pressed up against her. She quickly glances up and sees Mr. Styles heat up in fury.

"Get off of me" Daisy Moon exclaims as she turns around and pushes the hands off her small waist. It was one of Ethan's friends who had a little bit to much beer. He wasn't happy that Daisy Moon rejected him and his attempt to dancing with her.

He reaches out for her again, this time more forcefully and Daisy yelps as she's pulled to his chest. In a matter of seconds, Mr. Styles stomps through the door and pins the annoying sixteen year old to the wall.

The music stops, people stop talking as they watch what Mr. Styles is up to. Daisy Moon knows what'll happen if she doesn't break it up, so she lightly touches his muscular back and whispers "Harry".

Daisy Moon never called Mr. Styles by his first name, she was always afraid he thought it was disrespectful or rude. But something in her gut told her that he'd calm down after hearing her say it.

And that was true, he visibly relaxed and put the boy down to the floor. He yelled something and then ran away through the open doorway.

Harry slowly turned around, facing about ten kids, all in awe of what he just did and who this stranger was. Ethan was the first to speak up.

"Sir, I think it's time for you to leave" Ethan knew no fear whatsoever.

Harry looked at him and thought about the resembles between his beautiful Daisy and her brother. There was none. Harry had seen Ethan before but he guesses that his angry face is unrecognisable.

Daisy's mind catches up to everything that just happened and she takes Mr. Styles up the stairs. Completely ignoring Ethan's request for him to leave.

"Daisy Moon, I'm sorry" Mr. Styles says when they reach the baby blue door of her room. “Daisy!” Ethan yells and stomps up the stairs. 

“Get in there, quick.” Daisy pushes Harry in her room and closes the door. “You need to send him away, he's ruining the whole bloody party!” Ethan yells when he sees his little sister. She slowly sucks in a breath, “I send him home through the window” she cringes and how bad her excuse sounds. 

“What?” Ethan says and furrows his eyebrows, “Just so he wouldn't disturb the party more...” Daisy swiftly adds.

Ethan thinks about it for a while and then slightly nodds, “I thought you were having friends over?” He then questions. “They couldn't come.” She avoids his gaze in embarrassment. “Sure.” He says in disbelief and heads down stairs.

Daisy breathes out and enters her room to see Harry sitting on her bed, feeling the fluffy bedspread with his large hands. 

“Hey” She speaks up and he snaps up. He then repositions himself, and clears his throat. 

“You shouldn't drink alcohol, you're too young.” He says sternly reffering to the bottle of wine that is placed on the floor. Daisy Moon rolls her baby blues and unzips her tennis skirt, letting it fall to the ground, and then crawls into her bed. Mr. Styles had never seen his girl this beautiful. Her shirt had a cartoon on it and ended above her belly button, so exposed almost all of her stomach.

He held his breath.

Her underwear was white with a little bow at the front. It was the prettiest he had ever seen. 

Daisy Moon started laughing. Her usual whisper like voice was raised and she chuckled loudly. It made Mr. Styles' eyes snap up to her mouth. All her teeth were perfectly straight, except for one in the front, it stuck out a little bit. 

“You are old enough to be my daddy, you know?” Daisy Moon giggles.