CHAPTER NINE

"Daisy? Daisy Moon! What are you doing here?" A voice yells and Daisy looks up from Harry. It's one of Ethan's friends that she had seen before at school. "Hey" She slowly removes her hand from Harry's and turns her full attention to the boy next to the table.

"You look great" He compliments, Daisy remembers his name was Levi. He had dark hair pulled back in a small bun and was tall and a little bit lanky. He looked about seventeen years old. "Thank you" Daisy Moon smiles her best smile at him.

Harry notices and clears his throat but the girl doesn't take note. "So you work here?" Daisy gestures towards the small notebook and pen that he's holding. "I do. I haven't seen you here before" He smiles sweetly.

Daisy giggles. Harry glares at the girl in front of him. She shakes him off completely. "I'm sorry, what did you guys want to order?" Levi snaps out of Daisy's trance.

Daisy orders a glass of water while Harry gets a glass of scotch. Levi nods and smiles at Daisy while walking towards the kitchen. She stares at him until he's out of sight and then she turns back to a fuming Harry Styles.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Harry growls. Daisy turns pale and no longer smiles. "That's Levi, he's from my school" she whispers. She looks down at her hands and is afraid to look up to her date.

Harry lets his fist fall to the table, earning some stares from people around them. "That's not what I bloody asked. What the fuck was that giggling and staring?" He frowns at the little girl in front of him. "You're fucking unbelievable" He then adds as he sits back in his chair.

Daisy feels guilt running through her body. Harry had arranged this night for them and she had to flirt with some other boy. "I'm sorry" She whispers and wraps her hand around his index and middle finger.

Harry despises those words leaving her little mouth, she doesn't have to apologise. She was just being a kid. He doesn't say anything though, he just rubs circles on Daisy's small palm.

Levi then returns with their drinks and Daisy doesn't look at him. She avoids any gaze as she looks down to her shoes. Harry doesn't thank Levi but instead downs the glass of scotch and asks for another one. Levi nods and looks at Daisy one more time before leaving their table.

Daisy looks as Harry circles the ice cubes around in his glass. "Why did you do all this?" She then blurts. Harry looks at her baby blues, "I just wanted to do something for you." He answers.

A different waiter comes to their table and asks if they want anything to eat. They both quickly order and Harry downs his second glass of alcohol.

"What about being seen in public? What if people will start asking questions?" Daisy's soft voice worries after the waiter left them. Harry sighs, "This isn't going to be a regular thing, Daisy." He is clearly annoyed and his words bum Daisy out.

She hoped he had finally changed his mind and let her in his life as more than some sort of toy.