CHAPTER TWO

Her pen scribbles down words as fast as her hands can take before the bell rings. She occasionally looks up to the black board or the clock. Her breathing is slow and she's in deep focus.

The teacher already ended the class and everyone was either sitting on the tables or standing, talking to their friends. But Daisy Moon wasn't, she worked until the moment the loud bell rang. Then she gathered all her books and carried them out of the classroom.

As usual the pack of boys were waiting at her locker, their excuse being that one of the boys had their lockers right next to Daisy's.

She opened her locker without noticing the desperate boys.

"So Daisy, are you coming 'round Tom's place tonight?" One of the boys made a cringey attempt at drawing her attention.

"No I'm not" She smiled politely at him but she wasn't enjoying the conversation. You could see by the way she scrunched up her nose a little bit.

Those sorts of things you notice when you spend most of your time looking at someone.

"Ethan, can you drive me home?" Daisy asks her brother who was completely uninterested in the conversation before.

"No I'm driving them lads home. Just call someone else." He curtly responded a bit annoyed at his younger sister.

Before anyone could ask if she wanted a ride home with them, she strolled away with her phone to her ear.

A couple of minutes later, outside of the school at the parking lot stood an older man leaned against a black Range Rover.

Daisy Moon quickened her pace and ran into the mans arms. She looked like a child compared to him, even though with her fifteen years of age, she wasn't exactly a child.

The man wore black sunglasses covering his eyes and an all black outfit. Daisy Moon climbed in passenger seat and closed the door so the black window broke contact with all of the boys' glances.