CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Two days had past since Daisy Moon's and Mr. Styles' kiss.

She stood there, five foot two in her pleated skirt and black jumper, on Mr. Styles' doorstep. It was a Monday morning, Daisy was supposed to be in school but she couldn't resist seeing him again. Her little fist tapped on the hard wooden door.

It was quiet on the other side of it, but Daisy waited patiently. After a bit she saw Mr. Styles looking through the living room window, checking if it was her, just like he always did. He wore a frown on his face as usual, a deep crinkle forming between his eyebrows.

He didn't greet Daisy when he unlocked the door, but she didn't mind. She happily entered the expensive looking house. It was nothing like hers, which was small and didn't have big paintings or chandeliers. Instead it had white plain walls and single lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling. It always fascinated her how Mr. Styles could have all this fortune, with a job as a teacher at the same school as her dad.

"Do you want a drink baby?" Mr. Styles walks to the kitchen and Daisy follows. "Yes please" She whispers. "Speak up Daisy. I can't hear you if you're mumbling." Harry scolds and she clears her throat. "I would love some water Mr. Styles." She says uncomfortably. He nods and grabs two glasses, one he fills with his expensive scotch that Daisy recognises, and the other with tap water.

He places her glass next to the sink and picks up Daisy and puts her on the counter. She laughs softly and he stands in front of her, his big hands placed on her thighs.

"You have to be in school, baby. Does your daddy know you're skipping class to go kiss older men?" He grumbles lowly and Daisy smiles. "No he doesn't. If he did, you would be locked up by now." She teases him by cupping his cheek and swiping her small thumb over the dark circles under his eye.

He smirks back and closes his greens, "That is true. You're a smart one aren't you?" He chuckles, still with an incredibly low voice. Daisy grins with her cute teeth on display and nods her head, making her hair bounce.

"That's great. You're such a good girl, Daisy Moon." Mr. Styles leans in and kisses her lips. Daisy laughs onto his mouth and her small hands grasp the glass of water that he filled up to the brim for her and dumps it on Harry's black dress shirt.

He shoots backwards and grabs the wet fabric between his fingers. His mouth is shaped in a circle and he stares at Daisy in disbelief. She is in hysterics with laughter and has to cover her mouth to silence herself.

"Daisy, you have five seconds to run and hide" Mr. Styles says with humour coating his voice. She jumps off of the cold counter and runs up the wooden steps. She hears Harry counting till two and then giving up and chasing after her. She squeals in entertainment whilst opening the door to his bedroom.

She immediately jumps on the bed and covers herself in the duvet, in attempt of hiding from the wet man running after her.

"Where -oh where could little Daisy Moon be?" She hears him almost singingly say. She fails from keeping quiet by giggling in anticipation.

The duvet is ripped off her small body and thrown on the floor, Daisy squeals and Harry laughs. He jumps on the bed next to her which makes her bounce up a bit. She rolls over once and feels his soaked shirt against her cheek.

Their laughter dies down after a bit and Daisy hums softly to the sound of Mr. Styles' heartbeat.

"Where is Mrs. Styles?" She whispers and looks at Harry. He stares at the ceiling with his usual frown. "Were you going to wear this to school Daisy?" He obviously changes the subject and slides his palms over Daisy's back.

She nods her head. "It's a bit revealing don't you think? Do the boys stare at you in class?" He tugs on her short pleated skirt. She giggles, "I love my skirts. I'm never going to stop wearing them because boys stare at me for it." She replies confidently, but keeps her small voice.

It's Mr. Styles' turn to smile now. He chuckles over the strong mindset of his little girl.

"Do you love me Daisy?" He suddenly blurts. He was expecting her to be shocked but she doesn't move an inch.

"No" She says, "do you?"

"No." He presses her closer to his chest and kisses her silky forehead.