CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Mr. Styles' daughter was almost six now. She ran around and talked for hours on end. She would ask too many questions and Harry would think of Daisy. She was always too personal.

Audrey was his light again, she would stand across from him with messy strands of hair over her face and her round stomach and she would glow. They were having their second baby. A boy, who would soon be called Jagger.

Harry kissed Audrey every morning, smiled at her in the evening and fucked her at night. He was content.

He got fired from his job after provocatating one of the students, which ended in him having a black eye, and the kid having two, plus a broken arm.

Because of all his free time, he took up cooking and became the father he was supposed to be.

Audrey lay on the couch, Luna on her lap with her face burried in her mum's stomach. She was older but hadn't grown in size at all, except for her curly hair, which was down to her bum.

Harry observed them from his chair. Audrey whispered something that made Luna giggle. “What are you two devil's laughing about?” he asks with a smile.

“Nothin'” Luna giggles and looks up at her mummy. Harry groans as he stands up from his chair and collapses on the couch. He makes his way on top of them, playful, but with care for  Dee's stomach. He tickles them, earning giggles and screams from his girls. When he stops Audrey jokingly slaps his face, causing Harry to move his body closer to her and smirk.

Luna moves from under her dad to on top of his back and tries to tickle his sides. “Your skin is too hard daddy!” she yells as he stands up with her on his back and jokingly walks around in circles looking for Luna.

After a while of playing Luna rubs her eyes and yawns. Harry collects her from the floor and walks her to her room. He puts on her pyjamas and brushes her little teeth. She climbs in her small bed and nuzzles herself into the pillow. “I love you, baby” Harry's deep voice whispers. He kisses her and she sighs with closed eyes.

Down stairs Audrey had moved from her spot on the couch and was standing in the kitchen holding her stomach. “Dee” His low voice calls and she looks up with a smile. “you need anything?” he asks and she shakes her head. He walks to her and slides his hands to the small of her back. He kisses her deeply. She moans and tangles her hands in his curls.

He places his hands on her bum and upper thigh and lifts her up to sit on the counter. Their lips never leaving each others. He swiftly unbuttons his black  jeans and lifts his shirt over his head. “Fuck me” Audrey says breathlessly. He rips her red panties down from under her black dress.