4

A few days later, Sakusa finally gathered up his courage to attend school. Heartbreak is not as easy as you think, it hurts. Especially for someone like Sakusa.

Komori's glad that his cousin 'recovered' from it, even though he's not sure if he forgot about that blonde boy yet. Moving on is just as hard.

"hey... are you okay? you don't have to force yourself," Komori wraps his arm around Sakusa's shoulder.

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

Komori bites his lips, he quietly grabs his phone to text the Miyas as promised.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Miyas + Komori GC

Komori
uh hey, he's here. you can come anytime
but don't push it too far.

Osamu
Hey tsumu, you go.

Atsumu

alone?! COME WITH ME SAMU

Osamu

can't. you hurt him. you fix it.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Atsumu clicks his tongue, he wonders why his twin would force him this far just because he played with someone's feeling. "fuck you Samu," He rushes to the train station right after the school bell rings

Osamu can't come along this time, according to his information, he's busy 'dating'. 

The blonde enters the train alone, holding onto his bag tightly while making up some apology sentence in his head. How should he say it,

Sorry I broke your heart

'nah too short.'

Omi, I'm truly sorry , I didn't mean to hurt ya

'typical.'

It's harder than he thought.  He can't even make up a perfect sentence for his apology. Now he felt it. he felt guilty.

'Omi was so nice to me... on the last days of the camp he brought me food and gave me his drinks.' Atsumu bites his lips, lowering his head a bit while having those flashbacks. Sakusa isn't the type of guy that would be 'nice' to anyone.

Atsumu was special to him.

'why did I do that...'  he sighs heavily as the trains stops. The blonde rushes out and immediately finds a cab. "To Itachiyama Academy, can you please hurry?"

"alright young man,"

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚

Atsumu waits for him in front of the gate like the other day. He texted Komori that he has arrived and is currently waiting for them. Nervous. He's extremely nervous.

'how come I'm feeling nervous just because of an apology goddamnit.'

The bell rings and Komori rushes out first to meet Atsumu, "HEY MIYA!" he grabs Atsumu's wrist while panting hard from all the running.