Exclusive Experience

With every step I took back to my table, Lisa's words started to make more sense. If I did get lucky and seemed to be too prepared, wouldn't it turn them off? Besides, fucking raw was way better than when wearing rubber! I reached the table, and I noticed that there were only three girls left.

"Hi, guys! Umm... Where's Rosé and John?" I asked.
"Oh they went up to their room already. I think Rosie's had too much to drink," Jennie said.
"DrunkSé," giggled Jisoo. Irene smiled and rested her back on the chair.
"I could use a luxury penthouse myself right now," Irene mused.

Jennie nodded, but Jisoo glared at Irene. Only then did I notice that my sister was looking tipsy, her cheeks all rosy.

 Only then did I notice that my sister was looking tipsy, her cheeks all rosy

"Aww... But the night's still young! We haven't finished drinking yet! Right?" she sulked.
"No, Jisoo. You look drunk already," Irene smiled.
"Baechu's right, Unnie. Too many guys are looking at us right now. Let's go hide," Jennie said.

Jisoo looked like she was about to protest, but I rested an arm on my sister's shoulder as I sat next to her.

"They're right, Noona. Come on. Let's get to the suite," I told her.

My sister stared at me for a moment, but then she smiled sweetly and nodded. She stood up, and immediately lost balance, so I quickly caught her before she fell.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Jisoo said rather loudly. I let her go, but she stumbled again. Jennie laughed.
"You're not fine, Unnie! Let Yeongi carry you!" she chuckled, before adding naughtily, "If not, I'll ask him to carry me instead!"

Damn. I wanted to carry Jennie.

"Alright fine... Yeongyeong-ah... Carry your Noona to the room, juteo~..." Jisoo asked cutely.

I smiled and scooped her up bridal style, her thighs in one hand and her back and shoulders in the other. I didn't know if it was just the alcohol, but she seemed lighter than she usually was. Jisoo wrapped her arms around my neck to help her balance. I looked up and saw Jennie and Irene chuckling and walking out towards the lift lobby. We followed them.

As I walked behind the two petite girls, I couldn't resist the temptation of looking at their asses, swaying left and right side by side. It was such a nice sight anyway. Comparing them, I would say that Jennie's ass seemed bubbly and fun to grab, while Irene's... Damn... It was round and toned. The way she swayed her hips widely also further enhanced the temptation.

At that moment, I realised that I was carrying Jisoo, and my hand was holding her thighs, almost her ass. I looked at her face, and I noticed that her eyes were closed, her heart shaped lips parting open. I smiled. She looked absolutely angelic when she was sleeping like this, and... Those apple red lips. If she wasn't my sister I'd have no hesitations to kiss her.

Shit. Her hips were grazing my dick. My erection hadn't resided since Lisa, and carrying Jisoo like this was not helping. An idea suddenly sprang up in my mind. I could slowly slide my hand to her ass, and it wouldn't be perverse, because it actually was a necessary move to carry her more comfortably.