Taken

"Noona?"

I thought this day was a good one until now. I got to spend time with Lisa and Rosé, but at the cost of leaving an everlasting negative impression on Jisoo. I couldn't take back my words when the one I was talking about was right in front of me, listening to everything I had to say. One look on her face made me realise that she was absolutely shocked to hear my words.

Almost subconsciously, I fixed myself, sitting at one end of the bathtub, Lisa did too at the other end. Jisoo took a few steps back before bumping into Irene, then she hurriedly left the bathroom. At that moment I instinctively stood out of the tub, ready to follow my sister. Jennie tossed a clean robe to me, and in silence and haste I wore it while walking out of the bathroom, leaving the other girls inside.

I looked around as I entered the bedroom. Rosé's boyfriend was already clothed, standing confusedly in the middle of the room, undoubtedly after being passed by a distraught looking Jisoo. My sister was nowhere to be found, but the main door was open, so I followed her outside.

"Noona!"

Jisoo glanced back, but she kept walking away from me. I rushed to catch up with her as she entered the elevator. I was quick enough to enter the elevator before she closed it. Jisoo stared into my face with her teary eyes, and as I met her eyes, words seemed lost from my mouth.

We rode the elevator up in silence, back to the penthouse. When the doors slid open, Jisoo walked out into the suite, me following closely behind her. As the penthouse door slammed shut behind me, I walked slowly, guiltily towards Jisoo, who was standing in the living room, her back towards me.

"Noona... I..."

I stretched my hand to reach her, but she brushed it off harshly.

"I'm just another sex doll for you to enjoy, am I not?"

Her voice cracked. Her body shivered with anger. I couldn't remember the last time emotions overcame my sister that much. Without even looking, I could tell that tears are streaming down her smooth cheeks.

"Noona... Please... I–"
"You what?" Jisoo turned to face me as she interrupted me in anger. "You, what, Yeoni? You liked my ass, you loved my tits, my pussy looked better than the other girls, you enjoyed fucking my throat and cumming on my face?"

My words must have broken her heart so badly to be remembered so precisely.

I looked up, and I saw Jisoo glaring at me, the way she glared when I made a mistake when we were little and tried to deny it

I looked up, and I saw Jisoo glaring at me, the way she glared when I made a mistake when we were little and tried to deny it. The way she glared when I broke her toy and tried to hide it or claim that I didn't do it. The way she glared after mom scolded or even punished her when I would tell mom about her mischievous ventures as a young girl with her friends. The way she glared when she demanded an answer from her brother, and I see no benefit in sugar coating any of my answers.