Breakfast at Suzy's

Suzy stood tall in front of us, smiling elegantly. I had seen her many times on screen before then, both during her Miss A days and in lots of dramas and movies, but this was the first time I met her in person.

She was practically flawless: Her face was enchantingly beautiful, her pearly skin glowed as streaks of the early morning sun shined upon them, and an aura of authority and elegance was almost visible around her, commanding instant respect and reference.

What I didn't notice by seeing her on screen was how tall and incredibly curvaceous—almost voluptuous—Suzy's body was in person. Her long legs were thick and meaty, her hips were quite wide, but her waist ideally small. Her dress wasn't exactly tight or revealing, but her breasts were bulging through the dress nonetheless, too big to be hidden. How big were they? They were definitely much larger than Jisoo's... Possibly even a D or DD cup?

Up to today, I had never achieved full hard-on by just looking at a woman in normal clothes, standing straight in front of me, but I felt my penis pulsating in my pants

Up to today, I had never achieved full hard-on by just looking at a woman in normal clothes, standing straight in front of me, but I felt my penis pulsating in my pants. I glanced at Jisoo, who obviously had met her before, but she evidently couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Su–Sunbaenim?"

Suzy nodded and smiled, then motioned to Sana. Sana took out an old, pink Nokia phone from her jacket pocket and gave it to Jisoo.

"Jisoo-unnie, please use this phone to contact someone from your group now to tell them that you guys are okay. They must be worried," said Sana. "Tell them that you're having breakfast with someone important, and will come back in a few hours."

Jisoo was frozen, still in shock. Sana giggled and lightly tapped her shoulder with the phone, startling her.

"Oh! Oh. Yes. Okay."

She took the phone, but I saw her hesitated, and Suzy noticed this too.

"Call the one you trust the most," she said, before repeating, "... the most."

Jisoo glanced at me for a second, then pressed Jennie's number. Almost immediately, Jennie picked up.

"Yeoboseyo?"
"Jen–"

The moment Jennie realised it was Jisoo, her voice boomed through the device, and it took me half a second to realise that the call wasn't even on speaker.

"UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU! WHERE IS YEONI? ARE YOU OKAY?"

Jisoo was taken aback, and couldn't help but chuckled nervously hearing Jennie's concern.

"I–I'm okay, Jen. Don't worry. I'm..." she looked up. Suzy nodded assuringly. "... I'm just having breakfast with Yeoni and someone important. I'll tell you about it later. Don't worry. We'll come back in a few hours. Okay?"
"Unnie–are you sure you're okay?" I heard Jennie's voice crack, like she was fighting back tears or was even already crying. I somehow felt my heart sink hearing her voice like that.
"Yep. Don't worry. See you guys in a few hours, okay? Annyeong~," said Jisoo, ending the call.