Date Night

"Jennie? What are you doing here?"
"Ya! You promised to take me out tonight, asshole! Remember?" she exclaimed with a big smile.

She leaned forward to kiss my cheek, then barged into my apartment. Jennie was wearing a loose white shirt and blue jeans, the most casual I'd seen her for a while. Still not fully awake and a little bit dazed, I closed the door behind us and followed her inside.

 Still not fully awake and a little bit dazed, I closed the door behind us and followed her inside

"How's Noona?" I asked her the first thing that came to my mind.
"She's okay," said Jennie casually. "Woke up a few hours ago and ate like she'd never eaten before."

Jennie giggled as she threw herself onto the sofa in my living room. I wondered if Jisoo had told her about what happened in the morning, so I asked her.

"Did Noona tell you...?"

Jennie shook her head.

"No. She said she wanted to wait for Rosie to come before telling us the whole story," she said.
"Rosie hasn't come home yet?" I asked.
"I saw her car when I left," giggled Jennie, before glaring at me. "But I left... Because you didn't answer my calls, so I was worried about you!"

Thinking it was a joke, I laughed. But she didn't. Wait. Was she telling the truth? Before it got awkward, Jennie stood up and pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Ya! Go take shower! I'm hungry! Let's go already!" she yelled.

Only then did I realise I had slept past lunchtime and was very hungry.

"Okay, okay. Hang on!"

I rushed in and took a shower, then hastily dressed up. As I walked out of my room, I saw Jennie standing in the living room, wearing a face mask, a bucket hat, and sunglasses. She looked absolutely ridiculous.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. She shrugged.
"I can't be seen going out with a boy without breaking the internet tomorrow. People will snap our pics and start a gossip about me dating a new boy," she explained.
"But... You look stupid," I said truthfully. She laughed.
"YA! Wae geurae?"
"You'll only attract more attention wearing those things! Nobody wears sunglasses at night anyway, unless you're trying to hide your identity."

She took her disguise off, almost embarrassedly, and glared to challenge me.

"You've got a better idea?"
"I think I do," I said with a smile.

I walked back to my room and took out a hoodie and a baseball cap from my wardrobe. I went out and gave it to her. Jennie put them on and spun once to show herself to me. She still looked absolutely gorgeous, and I thought nobody would think that Blackpink's Jennie would go out so openly without any disguises.

 She still looked absolutely gorgeous, and I thought nobody would think that Blackpink's Jennie would go out so openly without any disguises