Follow Your Heart

I slowly opened my eyes, then blinked a few times. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was, and even longer to remember what had happened the night before.

Last night, I had a foursome with Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé... Before getting a blowjob from my sister and finishing on her face. Wait... That... Did happen, right? Or... Was it all just a dream?

Slowly, I glanced at the clock at the bedside drawer. It was a little past nine. Still half-dazed, I looked around the room. No one was here... I was alone.

"Oh! Good morning, Baby!"

I looked up, finding Jennie entering the room, wearing a tight white tank top and denim pants

I looked up, finding Jennie entering the room, wearing a tight white tank top and denim pants. She was carrying a wooden tray with a plate of pancakes and berries on a small bowl beside it, a small jug of maple syrup, some butter, and a cup of steaming hot coffee.

"Thought I'd wake you up with breakfast... But you're awake already," Jennie giggled.

I smiled and beckoned her to join me on the bed, where she placed the tray and scooted near to me. I picked up the coffee and sipped it, finding it invigorating, then looked at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Where are the others?" I asked her.
"They left for Seoul just now. There's a new Adidas flagship store opening at Dongdaemun, and they invited us to attend it this lunchtime," Jennie explained. I nodded.
"Will you guys be performing?" I asked as I grabbed the knife and fork and started eating. Jennie nodded.
"Mm! Just two songs if I'm not mistaken," she smiled, "It will be on TV too, I suppose... So you better watch it!" she charged me.

Only then did I remember that it was Monday, so it was understandable that they had to work. I too had a photoshoot I needed to work on in the afternoon, although if it was up to me, I'd rather stay here in Muchangpo with Jennie. Still, I chuckled and nodded.

"I will... Will you be there as well?" I asked her, already knowing the answer. Jennie raised her eyebrows.
"Blackpink without Jennie Ruby Jane? Please..." she said smugly, before adding, "Yeah I'm leaving soon too. I just thought I'd wake you up first before leaving. Jichu-unnie didn't want to wake you because she said you looked so tired."
"Anyone would be tired after what we did last night," I replied, munching on the pancakes.

Jennie laughed out loud and smacked my shoulder. I chuckled and kissed her cheek warmly, letting my eyes travel through her sexy body.

"You're beautiful," I complimented her. She scrunched her nose cutely and pecked my cheek.
"Gomawo~" she said cutely.
"... And delicious," I added naughtily. Jennie giggled.
"Which one? The pancake or me?" she asked.
"Both," I replied.

Jennie bit her lips sexily.

"You've been devouring the pancake..." she purred, "... Will you devour me too?"
"Oh, you're asking for it..." I grinned.

I lunged at her, kissing her neck as my hand crept up to fondle her juicy tits. Jennie giggled and caressed my hair, letting me pleasure her for a moment, but then she pushed me back, looking at me apologetically.