chapter eleven

Olivia groaned slightly as the guys around her took turns kissing the girl. "Let me take a turn." Nathan said handing his phone for another guy to record.

"Nathan." She slurred against his lips using her little strength to try and push him away. "Dont fight it baby girl, we've done more than this before." He smirked leaning back down. She sat still, but didnt fight back.

Nathan chuckled pulling away from the drugged girl. "Hey Liv, why don't you take something off."

Olivia sighed looking between all the boys who stared with pleading eyes. She put on a fake smile before she started untying her shirt, not wanting to risk making them mad.

"Thats it." They cheered. "I bet you could get off more."

_________

The Foster House

"Hey where's Liv? I thought she went to the party with you guys?" Jesus asked as all the kids went up stairs after the dinner fiasco. "Uh she was with Marianna." Callie said.

Everyone turned to the drunk girl. "Um, well we were with Kelsey and she tokd us about moms getting Lexi the pill and she sort of lost it and left to Nathan for a stronger drink." She explained realizing that she messed up.

"Shit." Jesus whispered to himself. "We need to go get her now." He said. "Why whats wrong?" Callie asked

"Theres a reason I didnt like her hanging arounf him okay?" He told the group, not needing to explain further. "Brandon you drive you and Jesus to go find her, ill stay and cover if they ask okay?" Callie told them. "If my cousin gets hurt because of your stupid friend your dead." She glared to Jesus.

The boys quickly snuck out the front door speeding away from the house.

_________

They pulled up to the house. "You wait in the car okay?" Jesus told Brandon, not wanting him to see the possiblr outcome from Nathan. "Okay, be quick."

Jesus nodded running inside. He ran over to Kelsey who laid against the wall. "Have you seen Olivia or Nathan?" He yelled over the music. "Yeah, him and some of his friends brought her upstairs a while ago. She was pretty mesded up." She told him.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Jesus muttered running up stairs. He through open every door until he found them

Olivia laid on the floor, practically passed out, almost completely naked with one of Nathan's friends hovering over her. "What the hell?" He shouted at them. The boys looked over. "Man you gotta check out these videos, you are lucky to be sharing a room with this chick." Nathan bragged. "What is wrong with you people? Get the he'll out of here." He snapped.

The boys rolled their eyes leaving the room. Jesus sighed looking down to Olivia. "Jesus?" She asked quietly as tears filled her eyes.

"I'm here." He said softly, "Were gonna leave okay?"

He realized her shirt had been ripped and her bra and shorts were no where to be seen so he pulled off his shirt using it to cover the girl, before he carried her out of the house.

Brandon opened the door helping Jesus sit in the front seat, Olivia still in his arms.

"Where's your shirt?" Brandon adked as he pulled away from the party. Jesus nodded down the Olivia who sat in only his shirt and her underware. "What the hell is wrong with your friends?" Brandon snapped.

Jesus sighed looking away. "I knew Nathan was an ass but I didnt think theyd do this." Brandon groaned. "What exactly did they do?" He asked. "I dont know but shes totally out of it, I think they drugged her. When I got up there some of the guys were messing with her and Nathan was recording it. She only had her underware left, everythung else was gone." He explained angry.

"God Jesus, we have to tell moms about this." Brandon snapped. "No, dont tell anyone." Olivia slurred sitting slightly.

The boys paused looking to her. "I told you Jesus, once people find out its all they see." She said sadly. Brandon gave him a look but Jesus shook it off. After that the ride was silent.

"I hate you Jesus." Olivia broke the silence as they approached the house. "Kelsey told me what you did. You said you didnt have sex with her." She said letfing out her emotions. "You told me it was over and you kissed me. I forgave you for being a dick and then you got back together with her." She said crying. "Its your fault this happened to me." She snapped getting out of the car when they got to the house.

Jesus's face dropped as he watched the broken girl. "Dude what is she talking about?" Brandon asked him. "It doesn't matter, do you have anything we can put on her? She doesnt want anyone else to know." Jesus said holding back his tears.

Brandon sighed but grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants form the trunk of the car.

Olivia ripped the clothes from his hands pulling Jesus's shirt anf throwing it back at him in rage, glaring at him the whole time she dressed. "God." Brandon muttered turning away.

"Help me carry her in." Brandon said to Jesus once she was ready.

The two carried her in the house, ignoring her protests against Jesus. "Can she sleep in here?" Brandon whispered going into the girls room. "Of course, is she okay?" Callie asked making room in her bed. Brandon spared a look to Olivia spotting her pleading eyes. "Yeah she just got in a little fight with Jesus."

She sent him a thankful smile and layed down, almost instantly passing out.

Callie looked over to a guilty Jesus who stood by their door after Brandon left. "I'm stupid okay? I know somethung happened because of your friends, its not the first she's been roofied I know what it looks like. Were talking ahout this tomorrow." She snapped at the younger boy.

Jesus gave a small nod going to his own room, breaking down once he shut the door. Blaming himself for everything bad that happened to Olivia, scared she wouldn't forgive him.