Its okay to cry.

TW: anxiety
Reader has anxiety late at night and vis tries to help
——————————-

You knew when it got late at night that's when your anxiety kicks in. Even about the most tiniest things, it would still set you off.
You have been sitting on your computer for an hour or so trying to get some work done, but your mind started wandering and getting off track, leading you to feel anxious over things you have no need to worry about.
Vision had been on the back porch looking up at the clear night sky when you opened the back door, tears streaming down your face.
He immediately turns to look at you, confusion striking his face.
"What's the matter?" He asks, walking over to you. You step outside for a moment and awkwardly wrap your arms around yourself.
"I don't know... I'm just really anxious.." you stutter out between sobs. You kept your head down, embarrassed you immediately went to him for comfort.
He puts his arms out, inviting you in for a hug. He has a soft smile on his face. Comforting and warm. "I'm here to help."
You step forward into his arms and he wraps them around you. You hug him tightly, sobbing into his chest. "I'm sorry..." you mumble.
"You have no reason to be apologizing. It's okay to cry, y/n." He consoles you.
You still felt guilty that he's dealing with you when you're like this.
"We should get you in bed now, hm? It's getting late. You don't want to be up all night anyways. It's not good for you." He moves back to look at you in the eyes, his hand is under your chin making you look at him.
You nod and wipe a fear tears, "good idea vis..."
He leans down and kisses you softly before scooping you up into his arms, carrying you back inside to lay down.
"I love you"
"I love you too, y/n."