Sweet Touch. (Semi-Nsfw)

Request: 

Anonymous asked:

hiii can i request a vision x reader where vision has been trying to seduce reader all day? LMFAOO IM SO EMBARRASSED

No need to be embarrassed anon!  This is totally something vis would do *nervous laughter*

~~~~~

Vision has been testing out a few "techniques" he learned from a few fellow avengers. It was a weird talk, asking friends how to seduce his girlfriend, but he didn't care.
He's new to this stuff, what can he say?

You and vision had spent the majority of the day together, he was mostly just being a ghost as you went about your day, doing chores and errands. But he seemed to be acting weird..
A few times, when walking by you his hand grazed your ass. You assumed it was accidental, but when it was the 5th time happening you knew it was on purpose. He kept getting very close to you, showing more teeth and being touchy. It wasn't usually like him, but you didn't mind it. It was kind of funny seeing him like this, too. You knew he was doing his best.
All day he seemed to get frustrated when you didn't reciprocate the flirting, but you were busy. Why today out of all the days? You laughed to yourself

Later that evening, when it was time to relax, Vision knocked on the bathroom door as you were brushing your hair to get ready for bed. "Darling? May I come in?" He asks.
You open the door to meet him, he was shirtless. You didn't think anything of it until he came In and wrapped his arms around your waist, leaning down and kissing softly at your neck. His hands wandered up your stomach slowly.
"Vis.. what're you doing..?" You ask, putting the hairbrush down. Your hands meet his.
"Seducing you." He whispers in your ear. "I have been trying out multiple techniques all day. This one seems to be the most affective." He continues to whisper as his hands wander up closer to your boobs.
You sigh, "Vis.. you're too cute..." you say with a breathless giggle.
He was right though, it's working.