First Time. (Smut)

Request:

"Would you do a one shot with smut where it's Vision and readers first time?"

Thank you for the request! Enjoy!

( Female Reader )

*nervous laughter* This is my first published smut!
~~~~~~

Late one night you were sitting up in bed reading a book, trying to relax after a long day. Vision came in, through the wall. You jumped and sighed once you realized it was just him. "Vision... i told you not to do that.." you say putting your book to the side with another sigh. Vision looks down, "I am sorry for the intrusion this late.." he mumbles. You sit at the edge of the bed and wipe your eyes, "It's okay.. What's up?" You ask, patting the bed next to you. You look over at the clock as he sits, it's 1 am. You've been up since 6 am. "I was just thinking about you." He admits, his eyes scanning your face. "You were busy today, I did not get to see you much." This makes you giggle, "Aww.. well I'm here." You smile and hold his hand. He smiles back, but there seems to be something he wants to ask but he's clearly nervous. "Is there Something you came in here for? Other than to see me?" You ask, giving his hand a small squeeze. Vision turns away momentarily, looking down with hesitation. "I know that we have been seeing each other for a long time now, but we have yet to have sexual intimacy. Is there a reason for that?" He asks, turning his head back to look at you. Your face goes pink and you can feel yourself start to sweat. "Oh-" This took you off guard completely. "If that is something you wish not to do, it is absolutely no problem. It was just a conversation we have yet to have." He tilts his head, giving a reassuring smile. You anxiously play with your hair. "Well.. if I'm honest I didn't think you could feel that way.. about me." you give an awkward giggle to which he nods to. "Of course it's something I've thought of.. many times but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable.. or something. I don't really know why I haven't brought it up." You think out loud to him. He hums, "That is understandable. But, It upsets me to hear that you think I would not be.... aroused by you." His eyes scan you. "So that is something you are okay with?" He asks. You chew at the skin on your lip and nod. "Yeah, of course vis.. as long as you're okay with it."
"I am. Have you ever been sexually active before?" He asks, leaning in slightly closer to you. You swallow hard. "Once before but.. ya' know how first times go.." you said ashamed. Your face turned red completely. Your hand was sweating onto his by now. But you didn't want to let go. "There is nothing to be ashamed of, y/n." He spoke softly as his hand traveled up your arm slowly, moving up to the back of your head to gently push you into him. He kisses you with such delicacy, his lips soft but dominant. You immediately melt into him, feeling like you just got the wind knocked out of you. His tongue sneaks out and licks at your lips, and before you knew it you were underneath him, gripping onto his long sleeve shirt tightly. You moaned into this heavy make out session, which he clearly enjoyed the sound of. You pull back only to catch your breath, while doing so your hands run up his shirt- signaling that you want it off. He takes the hint and sits up, taking it off swiftly. You eyeballed him with such lust, he almost looked embarrassed. But he kept his composure and proceeded to lean back down over you, attacking your neck with kisses and tiny nips. "vis.." you moan breathlessly, hands wandering all over his shoulders and chest. Visions hands moved up your torso, groping at your boobs gently. "Is this okay?" He whispers against your neck. The way your body reacted was out of your control, you push into his touch with such need. "Yes.. more.." you mumble back. He smiles with a soft giggle before moving one hand back down your stomach, gently moving it over the heat between your legs. You squirm under him, closing your eyes to avoid the embarrassment.
"H-hey- I never asked.." you interrupt. Vision stops and looks up at you, showing that he's listening. "Have... have you ever done anything?"
Vision blinks a few times, "Not exactly, no.. But I have done my research. If I am doing something wrong please let me know." He pouts. You giggle at him, "No no.. you're doing just fine.. I was only curious."
His confidence returns. Continuing, he slowly starts removing your pants. You help him by just kicking off your panties with it, you were getting desperate.
Before you could say anything, he hovered back over you and his fingers start rubbing your clit.
"Fuu-h!" You barely make out.
"Is this good, y/n?" He asks, his tone of voice lower than usual. It turned you on even more.
"Yes vis- ah-" you moaned out, gripping onto the sheets below you.

Vision gave a low growl, "Need you...".
You've never seen him act like this, it was strange but he constantly left you wanting more.
Before you could speak, he got up and removed his pants. You got into a good position, waiting for him.
You watched as he undressed his lower half. His cock was above average, it seemed.
"If you'd like, I can change myself to fit your preference?" He asks, climbing back onto the bed.
"N-no I think that'll be fine for now vis." You giggle.
He climbs back on top of you and leans down to kiss you softly before pressing himself against you. Silently he's asking for your permission, in which you nod your head.
Vision slowly slides himself into your wetness, a long moan escaping his mouth.
it hurt only for a moment since it's been such a long time. But once he slid all the way in, he once again left you wanting more. "Oh-ohoh..-" you moan, "you can- you can move now.."
You grip onto his biceps as he starts to slowly thrust into you, vision focuses on your face and listening to you while he does so.
"P-pretty-" he mumbles out through moans, bringing a hand up to hold the side of your face, slipping a thumb into your mouth.
You were surprised by this action but you didn't even think about it, you quickly just sucked on his thumb.
Vision made eye contact most of the time, he was just full of love and it made you melt. You moan around his thumb, which made him give a particular hard thrust.
"Oh-Harder- vis!" you practically beg.
With no hesitation, Vision adjusts and grabs your hips, pounding into you. Both of your moans are loud, you held onto the pillow behind your head as your eyes fell shut.
"This- This is so good- You're so- perfect-" he sobs,
"I-I love you- I'm gonna-"
"Love you- vis-!"
Visions grip on your hips was tight, he leans forwards through his orgasm, his head leaned against your chest. Your orgasm took the life out of you, you were gripping him in any way you could. You held him as close as you could as you squirm below him. Your legs were wrapped around him tightly as he fucked you slowly through your orgasm.

"Ho-holy shit vis.." you giggle breathlessly.
Vision smiles at you, "Was that of satisfactory, darling?" He says.
You were thrown off by the fact that he's not out of breath. Just something you were still getting used to. "Yes babe.. that was wonderful." You lean forward and give him a soft kiss. "You're Perfect."
"I think you are talking about yourself." He winks.