Clingy.

Request:

Anonymous asked:

vision x reader? where vision has a thing about holding hands all the time but the reader gets kinda irritated with it LMFAO

Aww 🥺 I'd never get annoyed with vis but this is something that could definitely happen. Thanks for the request!

—-

At work, at dinner, in bed, watching tv, Vision was always holding your hand. Tightly, close to him.
Sometimes he would bring your hand up to his lips and gently pamper it with kisses while you sat besides him. You thought it was really sweet, that he was so physically affectionate.

Today was cleaning day. You were going to get everything in the house done since you and vision both have been so busy with the avengers, you haven't had the time to pick up.
After you threw the laundry in, vision was following behind you like a lost puppy. His hand intertwined with yours as you walked to the kitchen.
"What are you doing, Darling?" He asks.
"Cleaning, Vis. I thought I told you today was cleaning day?" You giggle, giving his hand a squeeze before trying to pull away to pick something up, but he wouldn't let go.
"Oh, Right."
You knew he didn't forget. He literally can't. You knew he just wanted to spend time with you, Which was cute.
You lean in and give him a soft peck to the lips, "We'll spend the rest of the night together, okay? Go relax, or help me." You smile and go to pull your hand away again, but he doesn't let go.
"Just.. want you." He mumbles.
You sigh, "I gotta get this done, Vis..." you pout at him.
He gives your hand a tiny squeeze, looking down at the both of your hands.
"Something the matter?" You ask, getting comfortable in your standing position as you felt you'd be there for another few moments.
Vision brings your hand up to his face and holds it against his cheek.
"No. Just want to feel you." He smiles at you.
You couldn't get mad at that.
"I'm here, love.. I'm not going anywhere. But I realllly gotta get this done.."
although you couldn't get mind, you were getting annoyed.
Vision slowly let go of your hand as you attempted to pull away for the third time.
"Thank you.."
You turn around and go back to cleaning.

Day went on normal after that, vision kept you company while you two cleaned, but every time you rested for more than a minute, it's like his hand was a magnet to yours.

"Vis, what's your obsession with holding my hand?" You ask as he sits down next to you at the dinner table.
He Scans you for a moment, "I did not realize I had an obsession? Is it bothering you?" He questions, lovingly putting his hand on your thigh.
"Well, no.. not exactly. But you do it in such weird moments, like when I'm trying to do stuff." You giggle. "It's not a problem, but what's the reasoning?"
He shrugs, "I just like being close to you, darling. You are what makes me happiest." He smiles.
You definitely can't be mad now.
"You're so Sweet.." you giggle, and take his hand in yours. You bring his hand up to your lips and give it a small kiss.
"You make me the happiest, too."