Jealously.

Request: 

"Anonymous asked:

heyy, i saw your wattpad and was wondering can i request a vision x reader? maybe where vision and reader are dating for awhile and they were watching tv together and reader saw a guy on tv she thought was really cute and vision gets jealous?"

You got it B) This is such a cute idea. Thank you and Enjoy!

------

You and Vision were sat on the couch, relaxing after a long day. You were watching an old movie that was on a random channel, Vision seemed really interested in it but you couldn't care less unless the cute actor was on screen. 
"Wow he's dreamy.." you mumble mindlessly as the actor appeared on screen.
Visions head turned to you slowly, but then quickly turned back to the tv. 
He audibly sighs, he sounded very annoyed. After a few silent moments of observing him,
"Something wrong babe?" you ask him, genuinely confused at his annoyance.
"Hmm.. No.." He mumbles, leaning forward to put his head in his hands.
You sit up with a concerned look on your face, scooting closer to him.
"Don't give me that.. what's the matter?" you ask with concern in your voice. 
Vision sits back up and looks at you, then points to the tv. "Do you like him?" he asks.
Your eyes dart between the tv and vision. "I mean- I think he's cute if that's what you're asking me?" you shrug.
Vision looks down. 
"Is there a problem with that?"
"No.. it is okay.. I just don't look like that, is that a problem for you?" He pouts.
You scoff with a giggle, "First of all.. Vis.." You take his face in your hands, "It's not a problem at all. I love you. Only you. There's no need to get jealous over some random actor who I obviously do not know."
He continues to look down even with you holding his head up. 
"I think the correct term for what I am feeling right now would be described as... Insecurity." he says. You sigh, taking his hands in yours. "I understand that feeling, I get like that whenever I see you around other girls but I always shove the feeling down because I trust you." you explain. "Do you trust me?" 
He nods, squeezing your hands. "Yes, I do. But I did not know you felt that way. How come you never told me?" he asks.
You giggle, "Because it's kinda a normal thing for most people in relationships to feel. But as long as we trust each other there's no need to worry about other people. If we don't trust one another, that's a recipe for disaster." you rant. 
Vision gives you his full attention, nodding at you. "That is true.. I do not want disaster. I only want you."
You blush, "I only want you, too vis." 
He leans in and kisses you, still holding onto your hands tightly. "I love you, darling. I am sorry for this." you smile, "I love you too, don't be sorry! it's okay. If me saying those things about other people upsets you, I'll do my best to avoid it, alright?" you tilt your head while looking him in the eyes. "That will not be necessary, y/n. I will be alright." He smiles back.