Good girl. (SMUT)

Anonymous said: Shower sex. Steve knocks on Y/n's bathroom door to ask when she will be out for training and Vision doesn't stop (Dom Vision)

Thanks for the request and enjoy~

CW: possessiveness, Choking, use of "daddy", SUB/DOM.

—————-

Visions eyes scanned y/n as she picked out her clothes for after her shower

Visions eyes scanned y/n as she picked out her clothes for after her shower. He craved her. He wanted her. He looked at how pretty and unique her curves were as she walked back and fourth between the bathroom and the dresser in the bedroom. He stayed put on the bed until she closed the bathroom door, and locked it.
Hearing the pop of the lock made him smirk, what was the point? He can literally move through walls.
He giggled, then waited until he heard the curtain move.
He went through the door, quietly leaning against the sink counter.
"Why'd you lock the door?" Vision asked, watching y/n jump from being scared. "Jesus vis... I thought you'd respect that maybe I wanted to be alone in here." She giggled.
"I do respect it.. want me to go?"
She sighed and avoided his question. She starts cleaning her hair as she talks. "why're you being so clingy today?" She asks.
He removes all of his clothes and steps in the shower behind her.
"Because I need you."
Y/n slowly turns around to face him, her face turns red as she finally understands what he means.
"Oh.." she thinks out loud.
"Then use me.." she whispers, pushing her wet hair out of her face.
Vision quickly and carefully flips her around so she's pressed up against the cold tiles of the shower wall, his hands wandering all over her body. He rubs his erection in between her thighs, teasing her with his length. She whines and pushes back against him, trying to get him to do more. "Someone's just as needy as I." Vision giggles.
He slowly pushes himself into her, his hand coming up and wrapping around her neck. Y/n moans and gasps for air, her hands sliding off the wet tile in front of her as vision slowly, but roughly pushed himself deeper into her. "Mhh, Good girl." He smiles, moving in closer to kiss her shoulder. He takes his hand off of her throat and she breathes deep, "Please, please more.. stop going so slow!" She begged. This made Vision slow down more. "I will go at whatever pace I want, princess. Deal with it." He mumbles into her back, his hands gripping tightly at her hips. It was hard not to give in, her tightness around him was so good, he was dying for more himself.
"Please Daddy!" She whined, pushing back on him roughly. Vision snapped his hips up into her and began to pound her, this almost made her lose balance. Vision held onto her tight enough to where she won't fall, and it's definitely going to leave bruises. Her moans were loud, echoing through the bathroom. Visions grunts and whines filled the room as well. "T-thank you! D-daddy!" She cried out. The hot steam from the water in the shower was only setting the mood better.
It was only til vision heard someone walking into y/n's room that made him slow down a bit. "Were you expecting someone?" He shakily whispered to her. She nodded in silence, breathing heavy. This gave vision an idea. "I- should probably go andd- AH!"
Before she could finish, vision was rubbing her clit while pounding into her. The angle was making it to where he was hitting her g-spot over and over again. "F-Fu-!" She cut her own moan off with her hand. Seconds later, there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Hey! Y/n? Are we still Training?"
It was Steve.
With his other hand, vision grabbed her wrist and held her hands away from her mouth. "Reply." He demanded.
Y/n felt her orgasm coming on, this was terrible.
"Y-yeah! Lat-later!" She replied, unconfident. Her legs started to shake.
"Everything okay?" Steve asked.
"Yes! Yes!" She replied through soft moans that she couldn't control.
Vision pushed himself as deep as he could go with every thrust. "Good.." Vision whispered. "Cum."
Y/n's mind went blank as her orgasm washed over her. Steve was talking, but she couldn't hear. She was just hoping he went away because the moans leaving her mouth, she couldn't control at all.
Vision giggled softly as he watched her fall apart in his arms. He loved seeing her like this.
"So good.. my pretty girl. Look at you.." he coos.
He pulled out when her orgasm slowed down. Her legs shook under her, she was unable to stand.
"Shit... Vision.. I just know he's going to ask me about that later." She rolled her eyes as she held onto him.
"I don't think you'll be able to make it to that tonight. You can't even stand." Vision giggles as he turns the water off.
"Let's get you dressed and in bed, hm?" He smiles and leans in to kiss her.
"Sounds good to me." She smiles.
"I love you, darling."