Chapter 1: Drowning

My lungs filled with water.
Slowly suffocating me.
Watching the trees above the surface become more distant as time passes.
It feels like my lungs are on fire.
How am I still breathing?
Trick question, I'm not.
I am drowning.
But how am I still alive?
I don't know.
Maybe this is what god wants.
For me to suffer.
Maybe she wants me to suffer for all the shit I have caused, that I have done.
All I know is that I want to die.
I want the bright, white light to shine in.
I want the pain to end.
And thank god... it finally did.
Then I woke up.
And I remembered,
Reality sucks.

............................

When I woke up I felt a gentle breeze. It was still Summer but soon it would be fall. You could tell because the leaves on the trees were turning brown and the air was crisp and cool. I was starting my first year at Hogwarts soon. Of course nobody but me knew that. I tried to get a letter or two to Harry about going this year but either he didn't get them or didn't agree with my plan and ignored me. But I don't care I'm going. This will be his third year.

*in this story they start at Hogwarts when they are 12 so therefore, they are 15 and it is Harry's third year.*

I must have fallen asleep last night while I was stargazing. The stars help me think about my brother. I know that wherever he is he can see the same stars I'm seeing. I haven't seen him in three years. Technically I wasn't supposed to have seen him for  15 years but we couldn't help it. We wanted to see our twin. But we should start at the beginning...