Chapter 20: Oh no

I'm in the arena looking around. I can't see the Dragon. Is it even out here? Then, BAM! It's big ass tail slams into the rock beside me causing everyone to gasp. I run behind a big rock right before it can scorch me with its breath of fire. It crashes its tail down right beside me and I realize I need to act fast.

"Akio firebolt!" I scream pointing my wand in the direction of the castle.

That kinda looked lame cuz it didn't come till like five minutes after I said that. I jumped on the broom which, again, made the audience gasp and cheer. As I got on I flew up then swooped down trying to reach for the egg. I fail miserably as I'm hit in the face with the beast's tail and almost knocked off my broom. Or Harry's broom.

I soar up again getting ready too swoop down once more but the dragon breaks the chain that kept him in the arena. Everyone screamed as I fly away from the thing in the direction of the castle.

Draco's POV:

She just left? What the fuck? She just soared away with the dragon. Oh no. This is not good. It's going to rip her apart.

Then we hear a load roar from the dragon. Then silence. It's been 15 minutes. Did it get her?

Savvy collapsed onto the ground with Blaise after it roared, fearing the worst.

Oh my god. She's alive. She flies back with blood all over her face and stomach. But she's alive. She gets to the egg and falls off the broom.

Hailey's POV:

I fall beside the egg and hear cheers and hollering from the students as a thanks for not being dead I guess. I have blood all over myself. I look up and see the golden egg. I grab it, which means I've successfully won this task.

Dumbledore runs over to me. Seeing the gashes on my stomach and face:

 Seeing the gashes on my stomach and face:

"Miss Potter, Are you going to be okay?" He asked

I felt too weak to answer. I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"Hailey where's the dragon?" One of the dragon keepers asked

"D-dead..." I said giving into the darkness

........

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you are enjoying so far! :)