Chapter 8: The Fat Lady

When Harry finally put me down I ran to the Slytherin common room. I laid on the sofa face down. I was so mad. I wanted to punch someone. Or something. Then I heard the door to the common room open. Great. It's Draco. I don't look up but I know. He smells like peppermint and green apples.

"Go away Malfoy" I spit at him very clearly agitated

"Trouble in paradise?" He asked, amused by the situation

Then I had an idea. An amazing idea at that would really piss Harry off.

"I have an idea... and I think you'll love it." I said smirking while sitting up

......................

After me and Malfoy made a plan everybody came back from dinner. Right as everyone got back we were all told to bring our sleeping bags to the dinning hall. Nobody had any idea why  but as we were walking into the empty dining hall people said the fat lady had disappeared. The lady that is the door to the Gryffindoor common room. I knew why. Sirius came looking for me. The girl who saw where his hiding spot was. The girl who was his goddaughter.

I need to see him. I need to explain to him that I won't snitch. I can't let him stay in the castle knowing he's only there for me. Or maybe me and Harry. Maybe he wanted to finish off the job for lord Voldemort. I just need to speak with him.

Once everyone was asleep, which quite frankly took a while, I snuck out of my sleeping bag to go look for Sirius. I figured the only person he would let find him was the one he was here for.

I pull the sleeping bag off of me and start to leave but find that I was sleeping beside an awake and alert, Draco Malfoy. Just as I was about to ask why he was up I heard footsteps leading up to the big oak doors of the dining room. I slip back into my sleeping bag, facing Malfoy, and listen closely.

"Have you found him?" Said a voice who I presumed to be the Headmasters

"Not yet. He isn't in the dungeons and he's not in the west wing of the castle." Hissed Professor Snape

"Well, we shall keep looking until we have searched every nook and cranny of this castle." Said Dumbledore

Me and Malfoy looked at each other obviously listening intently so we didn't miss a word. Then Snape continued on.

"Do you think we should warn Miss Potter?" Asked Snape almost too sincerely

At this me and Malfoy looked at each other, eyebrows furrowed. He was confused. So was I. How did they know I saw him. Clearly that was the reason. Right? If it wasn't then he would be looking for Harry too.

"Not yet. For now we just let her sleep." Said Dumbledore

Then they left.

"Why the fuck would they need to warn you about Sirius Black?" Asked Draco

"None of your business" I said turning on my back to look at the ceiling which was now enchanted to look like the night sky. The now empty dining hall was filled with the sound of snores and small shuffles of students turning over or stretching.

"Ok, fine. I could just tell Snape you were trying to sneak out..." Draco spat

I sigh rolling on my side so I'm facing him and said "Fine. I went on a walk this afternoon and I kinda ran into him then he started to chase me then I came into the castle and I think he's mad that I know where he's hiding and trying to kill me." I huffed all this out in one breath flipped over on my other side and closed my eyes to go to sleep, which failed miserably as I was up almost all night deciding weather or not that was the true reason behind him being here. He could be after me because he wants to kill me to avenge Voldemort. Or... actually that's it. But he would also be looking for Harry right? Not just me.

Then I fell asleep until i was woken up by a certain blonde boy.