⚠️After the ball⚠️

Draco pov:

Hailey is pulling me out of the ballroom. I look down to see she's only holding my pointer finger in her small hands.

Cute.

I look up and see Hermione and Rob shouting at each other and harry standing off to the side awkwardly. I feel her tug me harder as if telling me not to stare and to be stealthy.

I smirk and continue to follow her.

We go into a classroom because we are so horny we can't even make it to the dorms.

Hailey pov:

Once Draco closes the door he uses a spell too keep it locked. He then turns to me with a lustful look.

He slowly walks up to me and snakes his hand into mine, wrapping his large fingers around mine. He tugs me forward and I stumble and run into his chest. I look up and right after I meet his gaze he kisses me.

I put the hand, not holding Draco's, on the side of his face gently tracing his jawline until it rests on his cheek bones, while he runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking to be let in my mouth. He snakes his sly hand around my back and places it right above my ass, when I open my mouth for him.

Soon he gets impatient and grabs my ass, asking me to jump and I do. He moves his mouth down to my neck and sucks lightly on the skin above my collarbone. I moan lightly and feel him smirk into my neck.

He brings me to the teachers desk and sets me down, tracing where the slit of my dress is up to my hip. I pull his hair back to expose his neck and start to kiss down his jaw to the spot right beside his Adam's apple.

He groans a little and makes me smirk into his neck.

He leads me back to his mouth and moves his hands slowly down my body with his left hand resting on my thigh and his right moving onto my inner thigh, agonizingly slow. Soon he finds my underwear and starts to rub me through the thin fabric, which makes me moan out at his gentle touch.

He trails kisses down to my neck again.

"Baby..." he says in a low voice

I know that's him asking for my consent so I grab his hair and make him look at me.

"Fuck me draco" I said and he immediately rips my underwear off and starts playing with my entrance.

Eventually, he slowly inserts one of his long, veiny fingers in my already dripping vagina. I gasp and throw my head back, amazed at how much his middle finger would do to me.

He goes back to plant kisses on my neck while putting his thumb against my clit and pressing down on it lightly.

"Fuck Draco..." i moan

He starts rubbing circles on my clit and pumping in and out with his middle finger, curling it when he gets all the way in, hitting my g spot. I throw my head back again in amazement of how this man makes me feel.

I soon feel a tension in my stomach build and start moaning more. Draco takes this as a sign and spreads my legs wider and inserting his ring finger in me as well as moving his head down to suck my clit.

"Oh fuck yes Draco..." I hold onto the back of his head, pushing him further into me

I release with a loud moan and Draco removes his fingers and licks up and down my slit, and soon after takes his fingers in his mouth as I watch him with hooded eyes.

"You taste so good baby." He says taking off his blazer

He then stands up straight and kisses me, allowing me to taste myself on his tongue. As I'm kissing him I get off the desk, lessening my height and making him bend down more to keep or lips connected and I push him down onto the desk chair.

I move my hands down his torso and unbutton the buttons getting in my way from feeling his abs. When the shirt is unbuttoned half way, I start on his pants. I pull his pants down half way and look at his boxers with a huge bulge, still growing, in them.

I run my hand up his thighs getting on my knees and pull down the boxers for his huge cock to spring out. I kiss up his thighs and wrap my hand around his dick, swiping my tongue on the tip, collecting the precum that has collected there.

I feel his thighs flex and I put the whole tip in my mouth sucking lightly, then take more in my mouth, inch by inch.

And let me say, that's a lot of inches.

...

Sorry this is literally just sin but the next chapter will be sin and the actual story. J got a lot of requests for more detailed sin so hope this is good enough.