Chapter 10: A Sirius Situation

I wasn't even thinking. I ran towards the howl, towards the whomping willow, and saw a huge werewolf and a black dog fighting. It was Sirius. Then I saw Professor Snape, Hermione, and Ron. Ron was laying on the ground while Hermione was looking at his leg. It was bleeding quite a bit.

"Professor Snape! That's Sirius Black! The dog that's fighting with the werewolf! He's an animagus!" I screamed hoping they could hear me over the snarls and growls of the two animals. They all stopped and looked at me. I haven't realized Harry was there.

"How do you know?" Asked Ron with a mixture of pain and curiosity on his face.

"Doesn't matter right now, Harry where are you going!?!?" I ask as Harry runs in the direction of the dog fight. I quickly follow him despite the yells of disapproval from Snape.

When we get there we see Sirius laying on the ground, hurt. But then Harry did the dumbest thing he could possibly do and he howled. What a dumbass.

"Why in the hell would you do that?" I ask "Sirius killed our parents! Why are you protecting him?"

"No he didn't" said Harry

That's when I realized the werewolf stopped what he was doing and started running in the direction of the howl, our way. We tried to run but it was too fast. It caught up with us immediately so we hid behind a huge tree in the forest. When we finally thought it was gone we were getting ready to leave, when it jumped forward aiming for Harry's stomach. Before I knew what I was doing I pushed him out of the way and everything went black.

......................

I woke up early in the morning, probably about 3am, still bleeding to death and barley alive. I need to make it to the castle. I need to tell Dumbledore what's going on. I started to lift myself off the ground pain engulfed my body. I didn't want to look down but I knew I had to do something to stop the bleeding. I took my white long sleeve shirt off and tied it tight in the middle of my stomach. It hurt like a bitch. I started to walk up to the castle slowly, leaning on anything I could to help me get there. The lights in the whole castle were on. I'm assuming everyone is up looking for us.

Draco's POV:

I went inside and headed to my dorm room. Hailey said she was going to stay out there for a little longer. Not that I care.

When I got up to the common room I immediately went to my dorm and went to sleep. I was tired. But then a couple hours, which seemed like minutes, later I was awoken by the sound of Dumbledore's voice on the intercom, which was basically just his wand to his throat, and it said that four students and a Professor were missing. I immediately thought of Hailey. I left her outside.

I jumped out of bed not bothering to put proper clothes on, I was still in my grey sweatpants and no shirt, I ran down to the common room. Savvy, Hailey's friend ran up to me. Her face was stained with tears.

"Have you seen her?" She sobbed

"Seen who?" I asked, but I think I already knew the answer... I just hoped it wasn't true

"Hailey. I haven't seen her in almost four hours!" She burst into tears

After she said that the intercom rang out again.

"Two of the missing students and the professor have been found. We are unable to find the two others. We need volunteers to search for them. If you wish to volunteer, please make your way to the entrance of the school."

I grabbed Savvy's arm and pulled her with me. I'm going to look. I need to see if she's actually missing. Or if they have found her.

There were a load of volunteers. I figured out that it was Ron, Professor Snape, and Granger were found. They told us we would be looking for the Potters. We all split up and searched the grounds, but we were not allowed to go into the forbidden forest. Me, Savvy, Crabe, and Goyle came to a lake. We saw two bodies. Thank god I thought as i rushed over to Hailey and Harry.