Chapter 2: The Begining

Nobody knows of me. Other then Harry, Hagrid, and the Dursleys. Hagrid said that my existence must remain a secret to everyone. Nobody must know of me until they were sure it was safe. This was for Harry and I's safety just so none of the wrinkled muskrat's followers were able to find me and use me against Harry. Everybody thinks my dear brother is so special but I don't see how. I have the same scar as Harry.

You might be thinking "how in the bloody hell is that possible?" Well Harry wasn't the only one in the damn crib. And there wasn't enough space between me and Harry to be a direct hit on just one of us. So he got us both, then went bye bye. I was sent to an orphanage while my brother was in the home of my precious aunt and uncle, as well as their huge son Dudley. But based off of the letters I got sent about them, I think I'd rather be here.

Hagrid came to visit with Harry once to explain all that was going on and why I wasn't going to Hogwarts with Harry. Apparently now is the time to go because I got a letter to get my shit together and blow this pop cycle stand, which I happily excepted.

.....................

Today I'm turning 15 and I get to go to Hogwarts! I'm on my way to the train station now. I just past a very peculiar black dog with bright green eyes. It looked quite starved so I gave it my remaining toast that I took from the kitchen in the orphanage. The dog took it happily. I'm very confused because I'm looking at my ticket and it says 9 3/4. Is this a joke? It's not funny. I've been standing between platforms 9 and 10 for the last ten minutes waiting for someone to go through but nobody has. So yolo I guess. I take a deep breath and run through the brick wall surprised to have not gotten my cart pushed back into my pelvis once I ran through. When I get to the other side I'm met with a beautiful scarlet red train and a sign that says "Hogwarts Express, Platform 9 3/4" .

As soon as I'm on the bus I try to find an empty compartment where I can sit without having to associate my self with anybody. I find one but five minutes later two girls come and sit down in front of me. One extends her arm out to me and says " Hello! My name is Poppy Luis and this is Jasmine Tissley!"

I took her hand and shook it as I said "Hailey. Hailey Potter."

Both the girls looked like I just waved my bare ass in front of there face an ran away screaming "catch me if you can".

"Potter!?!?" Said the blonde one named Poppy

"I said what I said" I spat (lmao)

"I'm sorry I just thought there was only one! This is awesome! Are you twins?"

This bitch won't shut up. "Yup. By any chance have you seen where he is?" I asked very dryly hoping she would take a hint. "No I haven't. I can help yo-"

Before she could finish her sentence the train came to a sudden stop. The windows started to frost and I jumped out of my seat and looked down the hall. I saw an awful creature. It was big and looked as if it was rotting. The ghastly thing had on black robes. I immediately knew what it was. A dementor. Dementors are used as guards in Azkaban. I just don't know why it would be here. I learned a spell to make one go away but was never successful at doing so, however as I saw it go into a compartment I decided now was the time to practice.

Every step I take towards the compartment the more dreadful things begin to seem. But I could not let that distract me, I had to be more focused than I have ever been in my life to make this charm work.

And just as I got to the compartment... I saw my brother...

 I saw my brother