Chapter 8 Genocide Sho.... Syo?

~~Kyoko's POV~~

Kyoko was enjoying her date with Makoto at the café, when her phone began to ring she was almost certain she knew who it was, she took her phone out of her side pocket in her jacket and looked down at the caller like she had assumed it was the Police Department, she answers the phone...

Kyoko: "So then what's happened?"

Police Dept: "Well we have a new case for you its a serial killer..."

Kyoko: "Hmmm"

Police Dept: "we are calling them Genocide Sho but we don't know their real name..."

Kyoko: "Genocide Sho?"

Police Dept: "Yeah we are trying to figure out who they are..."

Kyoko: "You want me too?"

Police Dept: "Yeah from what we know they seem to be targeting males only... So can you help us with his?"

Kyoko: "Yeah..."

Police Dept: "Great can you come down to the Police Department and we will give you a rundown on what we know and the case files so you can begin your Investigation..."

Kyoko: "Ill be there..."

Kyoko hangs up the call and looks at Makoto..

Makoto: "What was that?"

Kyoko: "Police Department.. There's a mass serial killer on the loose I need to go sorry Makoto.."

Makoto: "I see.. Be careful Kyoko.."

Kyoko: "No you be careful!"

Makoto: "What?"

Kyoko:" They are only killing boys from what we know... You may be on their hit list..."

Makoto: "Oh... Ill be careful Kyoko I wont get killed don't worry!"

Kyoko: "Don't you dare I cant take you dying"

Kyoko kisses Makoto's forehead and leaves the Café for the Police Department, it was still relatively sunny outside, and by the time she made it to the Police Department she had already began to wonder who it could be, she wanted more information before she jumped to any conclusions, She entered the Police Department...

???: "Hey Kyoko!"

Kyoko looks towards the source of the voice it was one of the policemen she normally sees at the Station and who helps her with case info that she requires....

Kyoko: "Oh hey Keisat, Do you have the stuff on the case for me?"

Keisat: "Yep ill give you the rundown, So we are calling this killer Genocide Sho, They seem to be targeting males... And they kill using scissors from the time schedule of the murders its safe to assume that the Killer could potentially be a student, and from found security footage it looks like they may have Multiple Personality Disorder As when they are at a Crime scene they usually marvel at their kill before snapping out of it looking around confused then running away, Also They leave a message at all of their crime scenes written in the victims blood it always reads "Bloodlust", and their is another thing thing in common with all their murders their victims are pinned to the wall with the scissors used to kill them... , Here's the case files for you to review..."

Keisat passes Kyoko the case files she looks at them her mind racing from what she's heard she has a few possible suspects the largest of which being Junko Enoshima... But in the end she decides she needs to read the case files before guessing like that...

Kyoko: "Thank you Keisat Is that all I should be going to read these files in my dorm room at hopes peak academy so I can think about this properly..."

Keisat: "That should be it for now we are really sorry about this Kyoko we promised to give you a break but we just needed your help on this..."

Kyoko: "Its fine Keisat call me if anything comes up!"

Keisat: "Ok then..."

Kyoko left the Police Department and began to walk back towards Hope's Peak Academy She ended up running into Byakuya  on the way into her dorm she didn't talk to him like she was payed to until...

Byakuya: "So umm.. can I pay you to talk to me now...?"

Kyoko: "Wait what..."

Byakuya: "Ill give you 10K to speak to me again...?"

Kyoko: "Ok then..."

Byakuya takes 10k out of his back pocket and gives it to Kyoko..

Kyoko: "Right then..."

Kyoko's Pockets where to small to fit the money in her pockets so she just had to carry it with her case files...

Kyoko: "I need to go review a case... Ill talk to you later?"

Byakuya: "Ok then.."

Kyoko could see Byakuya blushing as he ran away she was very confused about it all but she didn't care the money should pay for her food for a very long time...

Kyoko enters her room and sits down in her chair she reads each case multiple times before she notices a small detail, she sees in one of the many security camera image some one she recognises, she doesn't know them but she knows they exist.. it was Toko... well sort of she looked like Toko but not really she had a long tongue and her eyes where red, Kyoko presumes that this is a side effect of Multiple Personality disorder... However she still cant believe that Toko would kill any one she seemed so timid so shy so calm... But she eventually convinces herself that it must be something to  do with Multiple Personality Disorder... Kyoko doesn't know exactly how to precede with this however she knows this may be worth something...

A/N Hope you liked this chapter! As always Criticisms, Support And Suggestions are heavily appreciated in the comments!