Chapter 14 The Walking Date!

~~Kyoko's POV~~

Kyoko and Makoto spent the rest of the day taking... After a while it got late and Makoto slept with Kyoko, again in case of any Nightmare's, Kyoko liked it when they slept together, Because Makoto was so cute when he was sleeping, and she liked being to close to him more often...

Kyoko had a relatively peaceful night, she slept relatively decently but every now and again she woke up worrying about Makoto and if he was ok... 

Kyoko woke up she looked up at the clock it was 9:15 she didn't want to go back to sleep, but she also didn't want to wake Makoto up, so she decided to wait it didn't take long for...

Makoto: "KYOKO!"

Kyoko: "Its ok Makoto.. It was just a-"

Makoto had hugged Kyoko already cutting her sentence of...

Makoto: "Just a  dream.. The same as last time..."

Kyoko: "It must be horrible..."

Makoto: "Yeah it is.."

Kyoko: "Its around 9:30 you don't have to sleep for now.. we can talk for a bit then we could go on our walk?"

Makoto: "Yeah that sounds like a good idea!"

Kyoko: "Hehe Your amazing Makoto!"

Makoto: "I'm not that amazing..."

Kyoko: "You really are! And cute!"

Makoto: "Hehe Your amazing Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "Perhaps... Not as amazing as you though!"

Makoto: "No That's Wrong!! Your way better than me, And Beautiful!"

Kyoko: "Hehe, You flatter me Makoto!"

Makoto: "Its true though!"

Kyoko: "Lets stop arguing over who's the best here?"

Makoto: "It's you though I'm just average and a mess while your amazing!"

Kyoko: "Fine we will say its me...But your still amazing!"

Makoto: "Ok then... Your still the best!"

Kyoko: "Hehe, Ok Makoto, don't put yourself down though!"

Makoto: "Ok Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "We could head out now.. We could be walking for ages, Cuz walking with you is amazing, and we could spend a while trying to find somewhere..."

Makoto: "Sounds like fun! Lets get going!"

Kyoko and Makoto, leave their dorm and head towards the main school gate, upon arriving they begin to walk in a random direction..

Makoto: "Look at that!"

Makoto pointed at a Beautiful Sakura tree on the corner of a road... The blossoms where still blooming since it was only early spring...

Kyoko: "Wow that's a beautiful Sakura tree!"

Makoto: "Just like-"

Kyoko: "-You!"

Makoto: "You stole my Line!"

Kyoko: "Yep I did!"

Makoto: "Your more Beautiful!"

Kyoko: "Hehe"

They kept walking slowly and talking...

Makoto: "Kyoko.."