Chapter 16 Back on the case... And Scars...

~~Kyoko's POV~~

Kyoko and Makoto had another relatively normal school day, They avoided Junko and tried not to talk to Aoi, and talked when they could.. at the end of the day they went back to Kyoko's room...

Makoto: "Wow.. what a weird week..."

Kyoko: "Yeah..."

Kyoko's phone began ringing... She took it out of her bag, that she hasn't moved for a week, It was the Police Station...

Kyoko: "I have to answer this..."

Makoto: "Ok!"

Kyoko picked up the phone...

Kyoko: "Hello?"

Keisat: "Hey Kyoko, How's your file review going, You haven't called back yet..."

Kyoko: "Oh yeah... Sorry I didn't call some stuff happened... But I have some suspects..."

Keisat: "Ok let me have the list..."

Kyoko: "Its a list of one person... Ill tell you when I come to the station... I dot want to scare the person next to me..."

Keisat: "Oh.. Ok.. so you coming to the station?"

Kyoko: "Ill come tomorrow its getting late..."

Keisat:" Ok see you then!"

Kyoko put down the phone..

Kyoko: "I have to go to the station tomorrow.."

Makoto: "Ok I hope you don't have to be there for long!" 

Kyoko: "Me too then I can spend more time with you!"

Makoto: "Your amazing Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "You are as well Makoto!"

Kyoko and Makoto talk for the rest of the night, before they both fell asleep...

*The Next Day*

Kyoko woke up, Makoto was lying in her arms, she didn't want to wake him yet so she let him sleep... He looked so Cute in his sleep... Kyoko still didn't know why he was so nice to her...While she was... Cold.. Mean.. She had pushed him away for so long, She was so happy he kept pushing for her to talk to him... because if he didn't, She wouldn't have met him... After a while Makoto woke up...

Kyoko: "Morning Makoto!"

Makoto: "Good morning Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "Your so cute when you sleep!"

Makoto: "Aww thank you Kyoko!"

Kyoko: "Your amazing Makoto!"

Kyoko looked at the clock it was 11:30...

Makoto: "I guess you have to go soon don't you?"

Kyoko: "Yeah..."

Makoto: "I should go back to my room then..."

Kyoko: "Yeah.. I'm sorry...."

Makoto: "No its ok you have to solve the case I understand, Hope you get it!"

Kyoko: "Thank you Makoto, Ill see you when I get back..."

Makoto: "Ok see you then!"

Makoto left Kyoko's room... Kyoko got ready and left the school grounds, She walked all the way over to the Police Station... Kyoko made it eventually.. When she arrived she walked inside...

Keisat: "Kyoko! Didn't expect you so early!"

Kyoko: "I'm not that early..."

Keisat: "Ok sure..."