The Final Chapter Waiting, Crying and Endings.

~~Makoto's POV~~

Makoto put down his phone, Happy he would be able to see Kyoko again! And at the same time, Sad Who knows how long she may stay in a Coma... But he was determined... Determined to hold out Hope!

Makoto decided to go down stairs... He wanted to see Kyoko as soon as possible... He was intercepted by Komaru before going down stairs...

Komaru: "Makoto, Where are you going, And why did the police come here?"

Makoto: "Komaru, Its nothing."

Komaru: "Sure..."

Makoto walks past Komaru and down the stairs...

Makoto's Mother: "Are you going somewhere?"

Makoto: "Yeah."

Makoto's Father: "Where are you going then?"

Makoto: "Imp going to see Kyoko."

Makoto's Mother: "Ah.."

Makoto left the house and began walking towards the hospital it was a long walk and he was probably not meant to over exert him self this much but he wanted to see Kyoko... As Makoto was walking he noticed it was rather late.. probably after school... Makoto eventually made it to the hospital, He proceeded inside... Mikan was at the front desk...

Makoto: "Hey Mikan, I came to see Kyoko."

Mikan: "Oh- Oh hi Makoto, Yeah- Yeah you can g- go visit Ky- Kyoko."

Makoto: "Thank you Mik-"

Mikan: "Di- DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG!?"

Makoto: "Calm down Mikan your fine you did nothing wrong."

Mikan: "Re- Really?"

Makoto: "Yeah."

Mikan: "Thank you Makoto... This way please..."

Mikan led Makoto through a door, and up some stairs, to a room...

Mikan: "I- Ill give you two some time alone..."

Makoto: "Thank you Mikan."

Makoto went though the door into Kyoko's room... He had partially prepared him self... Yet, he was still shocked to see her.. Lying soullessly in a bed... almost like when they had first met... emotionless... yet this time she looked even less alive... Makoto didn't know what to do.. but he decided to.. talk to her... to tell her about what was going on...

Makoto: "Hey Kyoko... I don't know much about coma's but I heard one time that they can hear people talking to them... I don't know if that's true... But id like to believe it is... Yeah I'm alive... Luckily, I hope you don't mind... I'm wearing you gloves... My hands kind of got burned... Mukuro's dead, so's Junko... so that's good, although Mukuro died sacrificing herself to save me... I feel kind of bad about that... Not much I can do now though... I miss you so much Kyoko... please wake up..."

Makoto couldn't stay strong for long... after a while he began crying... It didn't help she didn't wake up... who knew how long it would take for her to wake... After a few hours, Mikan came back...

Mikan: "Makoto, So- Sorry to Interrupt you... but all visitors need to le- Leave..."

Makoto: "I understa-"

Mikan: "Did- Did I do something wrong!"

Makoto: "No Mikan, Its ok I understand..."

Makoto was fighting to keep in his tears...