Getting Better

The sun hit your tired eyes, making you grunt in frustration. What a terrible night. You staggered to your feet, limping like a zombie to make the six demons breakfast. Maybe I could poison Ichimatsu's, you thought. No, I wouldn't go that far.

"Morning, (Y/N)!" Jyushimatsu bounded into the kitchen. Of course he'd get over the hangover first, he's Jyushimatsu. "Breakfast?!"

"Yeah, it's not ready yet." You stared down at your hands, only for him to spin you around to face him.

"(Y/N)?" He had a serious expression. "I'm sorry about how mean and annoying I was yesterday. I know I can get like that sometimes, but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. That's the last thing I'd want to do. I care about you. You're like my sister, and-uwah?!"

"It's okay, Jyushi," you whispered, hugging him. "We love you for who you are. Don't change, okay?"

He nodded, going back to his trademark grin. "I love you guys too! Call me when food is ready, I have to practice!" He ran out the door with his baseball bat, yelling "muscle muscle hustle hustle!" and "home ruuun!"

"That kid's special." You smiled fondly, then stopped as you heard footsteps. "Hello, Choro."

"Look, I'm so-"

"It's okay, I know. I mean, I'm a little irritated but it's fine..." you shot him a smirk, "Fappymatsu."

"Not you too!" He sighed, sitting down. "I probably deserved that."

"Good morning, boys," you greeted Osomatsu and Karamatsu.

"What's good about it?" Karamatsu groaned. "I think I'm dying. Goodbye, Karamatsu boys and girls." He faceplanted onto the floor.

"Heh, something for the hangover?" You passed him a glass of water.

"Sure, thanks." He took a gulp, only to spit it out. "THE FUCK?!"

"Whoops, that must've been vinegar." Choromatsu gave you a high five. "Karma bit you in the ass on that one."

"I hope you fall in a hole," he hissed.

"Nice one." Todomatsu rubbed his eyes. "Sorry, (Y/N)."

"Hey, I'm still disappointed that you didn't invite me to the orgy!" Osomatsu crossed his arms.

"Hey, did something happen after we left?" Choromatsu look at your face. "It looks like you were crying."

"Well..." You stopped, sniffing. "Ichimatsu."

"That little shit!" Karamatsu pounded his fist into his hand. "If he hurt you in some way, I'll kill him!"

"What?! What'd he do to you?!" Todomatsu shook you by the shoulders.

"H-he came onto me!" You put your head in your hands. "It was so scary!"

"That's it, I think an ass-whoopin' is due!" Karamatsu started to stomp towards their room.

"Kara, he can kick your ass and you know it."

"Hmph." He sat back down with a glare.

"That bastard!" Choromatsu seethed. "He has no right to do such a thing, drunk or not!"

"Where is he?! Imma kick his ass first!" Todomatsu looked left and right.

"In bed still. Let's wait until he gets up, then we can surprise him." Osomatsu rubbed his hands together. "It's the perfect plan." But he didn't get up. You waited an hour, two, three. Nothing.

"Where's the little coward?" Jyushimatsu tapped his bat on the ground, an unusual dark aura surrounding him. "No one messes with our (Y/N)..."