chapter 1

3rd person pov 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light shone between the velvet forrest green curtains of the slytherin boys bedroom on an early Monday morning. The light inconveniently shone right over clays eyes making his vision turn an amber orange. In annoyance of his early wake up he kicks of the sheets mumbling about Mondays and mostly complaining about his day ahead, clay had decided to be in a bad mood from that point forward. He got out his robes and buttoned up the white shirt and attempted at his tie, he can ask nick to do it later, and pulled on his black robe whilst yawning. Now dressed he swung open the dorm door and slid down the stair banister (who doesn't?) and slumped on the dark green sofa where his cat patches was curled up. "Oh sorry patches" patches seemed to not of minded as clay gave her a scratch behind her ears while she purred softly. Clay sighed, why do I always wake up early when I'm this tired? To try wake himself up he trudged out of the common room to go to his favourite spot before breakfast.

---------------------------small time skip--------------------------------

*clays pov*

I quietly jogged down the peaceful halls not wanting to bump into filch, I shuddered at that creepy crow with his greasy hair and sh*t coloured eyes. Looking around the corner of the hall I ran up to the astronomy tower, cringing at the annoying loud door creaking as I opened it to slip inside. I climbed the stairs feeling accomplished and ran up to the front of the classroom. Quietly I shoved aside some books and an old painting trying to locate the hatch. My hand brushed against some rusty metal, found it. Yanking the stiff  handle up, I pry the hatch open and climb inside but don't bother to close it again, no one is awake this early. I clamber out onto the roof of the building and find a sturdy enough tile and look out apon the forbidden forest bathed in sunlight ,it's not scary at this hour, I smile to myself about how this was MY view to MYself where I can feel free and calm. After around thirty minutes I hear chatter from inside the building  and quickly scramble down the hatch closing it behind me and cover it up again, I don't want anyone finding this place. I run down the stairs and wrench open and run back to the common room before anyone else wakes up. Closing the door as quietly as I could I wince at the thud it makes when it is fully closed. Sighing I put my back up against it and shut my eyes.

'Where do you go every morning clay?

I snap my eyes open and see Wilbur sat on the sofa looking at me with a slight grin. "Uh nowhere just a walk" I see Wilbur raise an eyebrow not believing it, I can't tell anyone about my secret spot, they'll probably make fun of me or want to see it, and I don't want that. 

"Knowing you, your probably out meeting some girl and going on a walk with her"

Oh sh*t. How could something go so wrong. "No I don't" Wilbur just smirks even more, "sure clay sureeee" Back in my bad mood, I head back to the dorm knowing Wilbur would tell everyone about this 'girl' who I meet every morning, you can't tell them clay, I sit by the window and stare out apon the greenery, 

,You can't tell them your gay,

AYYYYYY FIRST CHAPTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel like my writing is rlly bad but oh well I hope it makes sense lol :] 

Comment anything you might want to be in the book I'm open for ideas!

Stay safe love yall <3