chapter 10

TW: slight underaged drinking throughout whole chapter btw!

*clays pov*

I pulled out my loose shirt and black jeans and put them on. I then pull out my dark green sweater and pull it over the top, tucking it into my jeans and poking the collar out the top of it. I pull out my case from underneath my bed and find my chain necklace and my rings. I organise the rings over my fingers, my snake one on my middle finger coiled around it. in a mirror I ruffle my hair so it looks messy, but not overly messy, and put in my silver stud earrings. I never usually wear them but I though today could be an acceptation. I look at the finished look. hopefully it would impress George ,no your doing this for you not him, I think as I pull open the dorm door hearing the pulse of the music through the stairs. I walk into the living room and see everyone sat on the velvet green couches. 

(the people there are Alex, schlatt, minx, Luke, nick, Tommy, toby, techno, Wilbur, sam, Nikki, Karl, darryl, Alyssa, ponk, fundy and George and Zak haven't arrived yet also there are others there just those are the ones that will be mentioned I don't like to use their real names as I do not know them irl so I might change them later)

"hey guys!" I say sitting next to Nick, "hey Clay, woah are we underdressed or are you overdressed?" nick laughs, "oh I just felt like wearing this today, try something new," "well it looks f*cking great" Wilbur laughs, "thanks" I smile, my confidence rising. "oh Clay, George asked me to tell you that he and Zak will be a little later," sam says, "oh ok cool" I nod and the conversations resume. After ten minutes, the door opens and George and Zak walk in. I have to stop my mouth dropping. George wore baggy jeans with a blue baggy sweater and had some cool blue and white high top shoes, I'd never seen the brand but they had converse written on the side. George  meets my gaze and walks over, i start getting nervous. "Hey clay" he says smiling, "h-hi george" I stumble over my words as I gaze into his chocolate brown eyes, "I love your outfit by the way, it really suits you!" I start blushing and run my hand through my hair trying to hide it, "thank you george I-I love yours too" "thanks clay" I look at his smile and then Nick shouts across the room, "SPIN THE BOTTLE" I laugh, "do you wanna take part?" I ask, "yeah sure I haven't been to many parties" I nod and lead him to where everyone was sat in a circle, "move up tommy" I say before me and George sit down. Nick passes me a cup of butter beer, "ah thanks nick, want one george?" I ask, he shakes his head, "no I don't really drink" (pretend butter beer is like alcohol for the story) I nod and pass the other glass back and take a swig from my glass. "Right we spin it twice, whoever it lands on.." he pauses for dramatic effect, classic nick, "has to kisss" I roll my eyes. Of course he would come up with this, "now anyone who doesn't want to take part because you are a wimp, leave now" no one leaves, "right I'll spin it first," nick spins the bottle. It lands on Karl, "I hope I get you nickkk" he smiles as it is spun again. It lands on minx , "come here Karl" minx says. Karl shuffles over and they share a short kiss. Karl sits back down next to nick, "jealous much?" He laughs, nick sighs. 

We play a few more rounds and drink a few more drinks. Nick finally got Karl, Darryl got Zak, Sam got ponk and Nikki got minx. On the next spin it landed on me, "first time tonight clay" Alex says. I get a bit nervous as the bottle spins again. It lands on george. I have to stop my sigh of relief and calm my excitement, "ready Georgie?" I purr. He nods and I lean in. The kiss was magical, it was just like the dream. His lips were so soft and gentle and I felt sad as he pulled away after a few seconds. I could see he was blushing, I felt the familiar heat spread across my face. I wanted it to last forever.

*georges pov*

I didn't know how to feel. my heart was summersaulting in my chest after the kiss. I wanted to stay like it for hours. I was confused as well, did clay like me back? he was the one who wanted too carry on the kiss, was he just drunk? I looked at clay, his face was quite pink and so was mine.  

after the spin the bottle me, Zak and darryl stood in a corner and were chatting, well they were arguing, "Zak I told you not to drink much!" darryl said, "chill out darryl your not my mum" Zak waved darryl away, swaying slightly. I rolled my eyes, "just get married already" I said, Zak laughed, darryl blushed a bit. after a while longer I walked over to where clay was sat. I slumped down next to him. he turns to me, "not enjoying the party?" he asks, "oh I am just theres nothing to do now," "hmmmm" he says. I can tell he's drunk now, his words slightly slur, "truth or dare?" I sit up, I haven't played that in a while, "sure" clay nods and asks nick to get everyone attention for truth or dare. I have to block my ears as he yells, "TRUTH OR DARE B*TCHES" geez nick was loud. we all sit in a circle again. clay shuffles up to me, we are so close now. I feel his body against mine, he's really warm. "right then who starts?" Karl says. nicks hand shoots up, "I will" his eyes scan around the circle, "hmmm darryl" he says, I can see the worry in darryl eyes, "truth or dare?" "ummm ugh ill go dare" he sighs. he doesn't know what he's got himself into. nick grins, "I dare you too say f*ck" darryl gasps, "language!" everyone laughs, "go on then" Alex says, "ummm f*ck!" darryl squeaks, "finally!" clay says rolling his eyes. more dares are carried around, like Alex getting a vomit bertie botts every flavoured bean, Tommy being turned into a frog and many more stupid things. when it was nicks go again, he asked clay, "truth or dare?" clay shrugged, "dare of course!" nick grinned and pulled out a bottle of, I think, veritaserum (a truth potion). I knew this would end badly, "hey clay that isn't a good idea," I tried but he waved me away too drunk to care, "its fine, pass me the bottle!" nick throws him the bottle, I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose as he takes a sip. "ok we get three questions," Karl says, "any ideas?". nick leans forward, "did the kiss with Georgie mean anything too you?". my eyes widen. this wasn't fun, this was invading privacy. "yesss" says clay. my heart beats faster. did this mean he felt the same?. "oooooooo" cooed. I saw Alyssa start to look agitated, "ok nick thats e-" she was cut off by his next question, "do you like like him?" he says. Nick doesn't know what he's saying, but its going too far, "guys come on th-" "yes definitely" I stop. "wait so your gay or something?" nick says, "yes I am" clay responds "right thats enough!" Alyssa says walking over to clay and pulls him up, "you guys are going too far, this isn't fair! this is why he never told you. you always poke and poke into others business, yeah it was funny but that potion is dangerous you should be ashamed. George come on" she pulls clay out off the Slytherin common room, me close behind. what the heck just happened?

OHHHHHHH

THINGS GOT REAL

sorry I feel like this is a really bad chapter so sorry sorry sorryyyyyy :/

 but theres a chunky chapter I wrote in history!

I hope you are enjoying this book so far and I hope the trigger warning didn't prevent too much reading, if so here is a summary

they all play spin the bottle and clay ends up kissing George. they then play truth or dare. nick dares clay to drink a truth potion. clay does. they ask if Georges kiss meant anything and he says yes. nick asks if clay like likes George. clay says yes. nick is confused and asks "are you gay or something" of course clay says yes. Alyssa gets angry at the others and pulls clay and George out of the common room.

I hope thats ok!

stay safe and love y'all <3