♡︎ 17 ♡︎

︎Yeosang's POV♥︎

I just watched as Taehyung walked in with the stranger. I didn't think it was bad that Taehyung wanted to do karaoke. I just wasn't sure why he was with someone besides jUnGkOoK.

"Why the hell is he here?" San angrily said from somewhere beside me. San's anger was enough to let me know that it was Junhee that walked in with Taehyung. But wait...

Taehyung knew Junhee??

I saw Wooyoung quickly get up and lead San to the bathroom, Junhee's eyes locking on to them at the last minute. I got up and joined the two lovers in the bathroom. San was pacing back and forth while Wooyoung was telling him to calm down and breath.

"San, you alright?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"Isn't that your cousin, Yeosang? How does he know Junhee?" San immediately asked me. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Yes, Tae is my cousin. This is the first time I'm seeing him with Junhee so I don't-" I was cut off to the sound of the bathroom door opening. Junhee awkwardly stood in the doorway. He was obviously trying to play off the fact that San was pissed at him coexisting in the same room.

"Hey Wooyoung, San...long time no see?" He greeted as if questioning them. Wooyoung just sighed.

"Junhee if you're here to apologize, just save your breath. San doesn't want anything to do with you-" Wooyoung started, but Junhee held his hand up.

"I know. I know. I've been anticipating this moment but never thought it would arrive. Listen...I'm sorry, Choi San. I know I messed up when we were kids. And all I did was continue to mess up. We had never been popular before so when it finally happened for me, it got to my head and I acted like a douche towards you. My younger self didn't want to be friends with someone unpopular. I thought everyone would give me the side eye......Being popular isn't as great as I once thought. There will be people who pretend to be your friend just to be as popular, and I learned that the hard way. I'm sorry I stopped texting you, I'm sorry I blocked you, I'm sorry I gave up on growing with you......I'm sorry I wasn't there when your mom died. I'm sorry." Junhee explained apologetically with sadness in his eyes. San just stared at him, his eyes softening as he became sad.

"I don't know...if I can forgive you. You broke so many promises. I mean...you sound sorry but what if it's another lie?" San said and asked sadly.

"Let's stand outside so we can at last be close by, Yeosangie." Wooyoung quietly told me, guiding me to stand outside the bathroom. I nodded my head.

♥︎San's POV♥︎

"San, I've bettered myself since then. I was in the process of getting better back in college, even before you showed up. You know what? Look." Junhee said for reaching into one of his back pockets. He took out a phone and turned it on, going to his contacts. "I kept your number, San...I carry this phone everywhere with me. Your number is on my new phone too but it's different from this phone.." he explained. For a moment, I softened towards him. "I was gonna contact you one day."

"Junhee-"

"I never forgot you San. My stupid brain just pushed you further to the back and that was the biggest mistake I ever made...please...can I have my best friend back?" Junhee pleaded. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

Junhee actually seemed legit if I was completely honest. But he was the reason I developed trust issues. I coudn't even deny how happy I felt that he continued to try. I wasn't sure if accepting him as my best friend was the best option cause I had Wooyoung and he was everything I could ever want in the form of just one person. Junhee proceeded to show his lockscreen and home screen, which were pictures of us when we were younger.