♡︎ 4 ♡︎

♥︎Yeosang's POV♥︎

I woke up a little later the next morning, which was good for me. Sitting up, I realized I was sleeping on my stomach. I checked the time and saw it was like 8:45. On the nightstand, I saw a sheet of paper  with some numbers on it. One set of numbers was labled "Hwa" and the other was labled "San". I assumed Seonghwa's nickname was Hwa. I smiled, knowing I'd be able to contact them in case of anything. I picked up my phone so I could add the numbers but the first thing I saw were a bunch of messages from my good friend Jung Hoseok. It had been a while since we talked because his phone broke a while back, but I'm glad he remembered my number when he got a new one.

I texted him back, overjoyed he even texted me. After that, I finally put the phone numbers in. I then left the bedroom and went to shower. I hummed to myself in the shower as I washed myself and washed my hair. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I picked up my phone and texted Seonghwa's phone.

Me
Hey, it's Yeosang♡´・ᴗ・'♡
My clothes are still at my ex's place. Any chance I can borrow yours?

Seonghwa
My clothes may be too big. For example, my PJs lmao. I'll ask San if you can wear something of his, his size may fit better on you.

Seonghwa is typing...

Seonghwa
But hey, if you don't mind oversized clothing, be my guest, I don't mind 😁
So....to actually answer your question: yes you can borrow clothes lol.

Me
Thank you lol. And I'll be sure to ask San if I can still borrow something.♡︎♡︎♡︎

I proceeded to text San and he said it was perfectly fine with him. I went to San's room and carefully looked through his clothes. I took out a T-Shirt that said "Soft" on it and then got out a pair of pale blue skinny jeans. Seeing as I usually dressed in pastel colors like that, it was like he left those clothes for me. I got dressed and then figured I would go out. I saw in the kitchen there was food for me from the mall. I smiled and texted Seonghwa, thanking him for the food. I then texted San, thanking him for the clothes. What did I get as a response?

San
Send pics ;)

San
Jk jk jk lol XD

I giggled as I greeted the lady at the front desk of the apartment complex and I went on my way. My mood immediately dropped and the pit in my stomach grew when I got outside;

Couples. Couple everywhere.

It's never until you become single that you start seeing happy couples everywhere. I remembered what happened and I was sad again. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I reminiced on all the good times my ex and I had together. Why then? Why was I so alone and cold now? I walked around, so sad that I started to replace all the happy couples with him and I. It was more than I could take. I wanted to go to the park and on the way, the sadness just hit me like a train. My heart ached and my mind was spinning, revolving around his existence. He was my prince charming, kissing me awake from my nightmares.

I sat on the park bench and in that moment I reconized what it felt like to have no one there to cuddle me and kiss my head. I had the worst luck that day, I felt like I was in a stupid romance movie. But I knew the true guy of my dreams wouldn't come sit with me and just make it all better. What did I dream of?